Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6811 6812 [6813] 6814 6815 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754448 times)

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102180 on: March 23, 2013, 01:40:37 pm »

I had a nice, refreshing vacation, but by the same token I'm glad to be back in a place where plumb lines aren't a communist conspiracy and sinking posts four inches into wet soil isn't "good enough" to hold up a building.
Where exactly did you vacation to?

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102181 on: March 23, 2013, 01:46:55 pm »

I had a nice, refreshing vacation, but by the same token I'm glad to be back in a place where plumb lines aren't a communist conspiracy and sinking posts four inches into wet soil isn't "good enough" to hold up a building.
Where exactly did you vacation to?
Rural Tennessee. Granted, they have fewer half-collapsed barns than Kentucky, but that's like saying that someone is less famous than Elvis.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102182 on: March 23, 2013, 02:20:33 pm »

Dude. . . just look at this game!  If it's done well, it looks like something I'd really like to play.

Oh wow, I like that a lot (the Escher tessellation banner is just cool too). This is what I love Kickstarter for... these sorts of highly experimental things can get a change to happen now. It's a pretty exciting time.

In other happy:

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #102183 on: March 23, 2013, 02:31:47 pm »

In other happy:
That's pretty cool, though now I'm wondering what happens if someone doesn't get a birdcage. Do they become immortal?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102185 on: March 23, 2013, 03:53:49 pm »

In other happy:
That's pretty cool, though now I'm wondering what happens if someone doesn't get a birdcage. Do they become immortal?
No, they still die; they just don't have a soul to go to the afterlife.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102186 on: March 23, 2013, 03:54:17 pm »

Great, ANOTHER great KoDP style game I have to buy when it comes out... I WAS ALREADY LOOKING AT BANNER SAGA!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102187 on: March 23, 2013, 04:38:00 pm »

Sitting in a chair, eating Mexican gumbo with a fork and drinking Dr. Pepper from a cup that's way too small. Ah, spring break.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102188 on: March 23, 2013, 04:56:38 pm »

This is hilariously broken.

Check out the TAS of International Super Star Soccer Deluxe. Using a hilarious glitch, the player scores seventy goals at the same time.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102189 on: March 23, 2013, 07:06:53 pm »

In a state-wide hacking/cyber-security competition today, I came in third, beating a bunch of other high schoolers, college students, and security professionals. I now am to be offered a invitation/scholarship to a cyber-security program in which awesome certifications and the opportunity to take a residency are gained. Such a great day!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #102190 on: March 23, 2013, 07:09:43 pm »

In a state-wide hacking/cyber-security competition today, I came in third, beating a bunch of other high schoolers, college students, and security professionals. I now am to be offered a invitation/scholarship to a cyber-security program in which awesome certifications and the opportunity to take a residency are gained. Such a great day!
Yay! Please don't destroy humanity along the way!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102191 on: March 23, 2013, 07:22:38 pm »

Yay! Please don't destroy humanity along the way!
But...that was my plan :(
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #102192 on: March 23, 2013, 07:28:50 pm »

Only allowed to destroy humanity if it's via turning it into something better, sorry. Going through that route's fine, though. Dat's the good end.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102193 on: March 23, 2013, 07:31:26 pm »

You could destroy humanity... I guess... But then what? How boring is that?
What you want to do is make a AI with self preservation instincts and no empathy, thus it will try to kill all man kind and you get to enjoy a futuristic dystopia! With leather pants and goggles and everything!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #102194 on: March 23, 2013, 07:34:42 pm »

What competition?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 6811 6812 [6813] 6814 6815 ... 13325