Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6804 6805 [6806] 6807 6808 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15763312 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102075 on: March 22, 2013, 08:10:36 am »

Functioning on more than 4 hours of sleep for the first time all week (I think I got 6).

feelsgoodman

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102076 on: March 22, 2013, 08:12:36 am »

RedKing do you have any plans to turn your avatar back?
I kind of miss the old one, it was interesting... I like interesting avatars.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #102077 on: March 22, 2013, 08:13:30 am »

Functioning on less than seven for the first time in a month.
I no longer feel like I am wasting my game time by sleeping. Yay :D

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #102078 on: March 22, 2013, 08:29:28 am »

RedKing do you have any plans to turn your avatar back?
I kind of miss the old one, it was interesting... I like interesting avatars.
I second this motion :D

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102079 on: March 22, 2013, 08:35:40 am »

Okay, since the avatar fad finally died down, I'll switch back. :)

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #102081 on: March 22, 2013, 08:37:06 am »

Dammit, it died already? I like my noir avatar... Can I start that fad?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102082 on: March 22, 2013, 09:08:00 am »

I almost have the song Bring Me To Life by Evanescence mastered.

Well, it's no Motörhead, but okay.  It was a popular tune for a good reason.
I'm still working on Judas Priest's "You Got Another Thing Comin', Velvet Revolver's "Slither," and Megadeth's "Symphony of Destruction." Free Bird is still a long way off.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #102083 on: March 22, 2013, 09:20:47 am »

I almost have the song Bring Me To Life by Evanescence mastered.

Well, it's no Motörhead, but okay.  It was a popular tune for a good reason.
I'm still working on Judas Priest's "You Got Another Thing Comin', Velvet Revolver's "Slither," and Megadeth's "Symphony of Destruction." Free Bird is still a long way off.

While I'm still way in the basics, trying to get Malagueńa down.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102084 on: March 22, 2013, 09:26:46 am »

I really want to get Rocksmith. Already played the hell out of GH 1-3 and Rock Band 1-3.
I've got the long, spidery fingers for guitar.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102085 on: March 22, 2013, 09:29:12 am »

I basically learned the basics from dicking around on my own and then getting thrown into songs by Rocksmith. Malaguena is still a ways above me.

I really want to get Rocksmith. Already played the hell out of GH 1-3 and Rock Band 1-3.
Do eeeet.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102086 on: March 22, 2013, 09:34:53 am »

Do eeeet.
Nooooo Moneeeeeey :(

I used to have an acoustic-electric that I bought when I was a kid, but my ex-wife gave it away for free a few years ago. Didn't even ask me, she was just like "Well you weren't using it."

THATS NOT THE POINT WOMAN!  Packrats and anti-packrats cannot coexist peacefully.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #102087 on: March 22, 2013, 09:41:41 am »

I just came up with an enemy for a post-apocalyptic roleplay which I find inexplicably funny.

A bandit who intentionally sets himself on fire and runs at you. His special move is to tackle you and burn you. Every turn he has to roll. If he fails, he dies because he's on fucking fire.

I really like the concept. It's even better then the one in Borderlands because it acknowledges the tactic is insane.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102088 on: March 22, 2013, 10:22:40 am »

Might, just *might* not get laid off. Potential that I might be hired on by Lockheed and not have to move to Mississippi or DC. They're talking about keeping a small core of senior techs here as a second-line desk. That would actually be an ideal situation.

(which means it'll probably never happen, but hey...)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #102089 on: March 22, 2013, 10:27:51 am »

A bandit who intentionally sets himself on fire and runs at you. His special move is to tackle you and burn you. Every turn he has to roll. If he fails, he dies because he's on fucking fire.

I really like the concept. It's even better then the one in Borderlands because it acknowledges the tactic is insane.
There is an enemy in Far Cry 3 that is essentially this. They don't set themselves on fire intentionally, but because they're covered in molotovs and extremely drunk because they drink most of them, anything but a headshot results in them bursting into flames and running at you.

They're a very interesting enemy out of that as well, since they are also too drunk to have any concept of Danger Close, and will gleefully set you, their friends, your friends, wild animals, plant life, and unfortunately placed buildings on fire as they constantly throw molotovs without any regard for anyone's safety.

On that note, Far Cry 3 is an amazing game.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 6804 6805 [6806] 6807 6808 ... 13325