Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6802 6803 [6804] 6805 6806 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15766149 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102045 on: March 21, 2013, 11:31:52 pm »

mainiac, i think you're talking about

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102046 on: March 21, 2013, 11:33:01 pm »

My hand hurts! "Why is this happy?" you may ask...

Guitar!
What a coincidence...

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #102047 on: March 21, 2013, 11:34:40 pm »

Japas avatar made me think I peed a little.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #102048 on: March 21, 2013, 11:35:59 pm »

And that's happy?

Okay

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #102049 on: March 21, 2013, 11:38:19 pm »

Not really but it felt significant at the moment.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102050 on: March 21, 2013, 11:39:01 pm »

Japas avatar made me think I peed a little.
Speaking of avatars, what's your's from?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #102051 on: March 21, 2013, 11:49:59 pm »

Speaking of avatars, what's your's from?

It's a picture of a character a pixiv artist made. I think the picture I'm using is actually someone else other than the original artists picture of her.

Yeah just checked it before I continued posting. The person who drew the one I use is tagged as Taishi, the original artist is arainobu. No links since both do a fair amount of NSFW stuff.

I also can't really link the entire picture I got my avatar from, as her shirt in that picture is tight enough to not really cover anything at all.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102052 on: March 21, 2013, 11:54:04 pm »

Thanks muchly!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102053 on: March 21, 2013, 11:58:41 pm »

Guitar!

How long you been playing so far?  It takes a month of regular practice for your fingers to harden up enough to properly make notes, which is the main reason I've never been able to stick with it.  One day, one day.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #102054 on: March 22, 2013, 12:01:46 am »

Apparently guitar playing is really infectious. My roommate has gotten four or five people on our floor to buy guitars, and got a second one for himself. The day it arrived is probably the only time I ever saw him in a state I could describe as "giddy schoolchild".
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102055 on: March 22, 2013, 12:06:50 am »

Guitar!

How long you been playing so far?  It takes a month of regular practice for your fingers to harden up enough to properly make notes, which is the main reason I've never been able to stick with it.  One day, one day.
A couple of months "seriously" which amounts to playing Rocksmith a couple times a week. This has been a major boon in my "development". I almost have the song Bring Me To Life by Evanescence mastered.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #102056 on: March 22, 2013, 12:13:52 am »

Guitar!

A couple of months "seriously" which amounts to playing Rocksmith a couple times a week. This has been a major boon in my "development". I almost have the song Bring Me To Life by Evanescence mastered.

Such a good song.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102057 on: March 22, 2013, 12:27:50 am »

Apparently guitar playing is really infectious. My roommate has gotten four or five people on our floor to buy guitars, and got a second one for himself. The day it arrived is probably the only time I ever saw him in a state I could describe as "giddy schoolchild".

Wait, what? MSH's roommate actually has a redeeming quality?! :o
Oh crap, this probably means the world's about to end, doesn't it...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102058 on: March 22, 2013, 12:39:06 am »

I almost have the song Bring Me To Life by Evanescence mastered.

Well, it's no Motörhead, but okay.  It was a popular tune for a good reason.

On a related note, I recently bought myself Brütal Legend for the PC.  It's pretty fucking good.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #102059 on: March 22, 2013, 12:45:05 am »

Wait, what? MSH's roommate actually has a redeeming quality?! :o
Oh crap, this probably means the world's about to end, doesn't it...
I would not call it a redeeming quality. He always plays the same thing, over and over again, to the point that it becomes ear-splitting. He also tries to sing, but he can't sing, and even he knows it.

He also has a tendency to play late at night with the amp at maximum volume.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 6802 6803 [6804] 6805 6806 ... 13325