Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6797 6798 [6799] 6800 6801 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773227 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101970 on: March 21, 2013, 12:55:03 pm »

Being a lab-rat is kinda fun. I was put on synthetic adrenaline for a week, had to make a log of my emotional experiences each day, and flashed with pictures of disembodied faces in a lab, to see if I was still capable of reading facial emotional cues by the end of the week.

I got $200 dollars for that, though.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101971 on: March 21, 2013, 01:12:21 pm »

Second Nanoha movie came out on a certain site today, and it was awesome. :D
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101972 on: March 21, 2013, 01:12:42 pm »

Being a lab-rat is kinda fun. I was put on synthetic adrenaline for a week, had to make a log of my emotional experiences each day, and flashed with pictures of disembodied faces in a lab, to see if I was still capable of reading facial emotional cues by the end of the week.

Gain any superpowers?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #101974 on: March 21, 2013, 02:06:18 pm »

First you stop feeling fear, then you start preferring to stay in the dark, then you start sleeping until 5pm in the winters and 10pm in the summer, then you start growing claws and demanding human organs as sacrifice to your terrified family. It's a risky job, being a professional lab rat.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101975 on: March 21, 2013, 02:09:09 pm »

First you stop feeling fear, then you start preferring to stay in the dark, then you start sleeping until 5pm in the winters and 10pm in the summer, then you start growing claws and demanding human organs as sacrifice to your terrified family. It's a risky job, being a professional lab rat.
Wait, this isn't normal life ?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #101976 on: March 21, 2013, 02:10:53 pm »

What are you doing near the computers!?

* Fniff whacks PanH with a stick.

Back! Back I say! Back to your basement!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #101977 on: March 21, 2013, 02:19:48 pm »

At what point does "FOR SCIENCE!" not cut it?

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101978 on: March 21, 2013, 02:28:13 pm »

Not to mention my lactose-intolerance.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #101979 on: March 21, 2013, 02:49:35 pm »

Well, you could apply for a position as a lab-monkey instead. I hear that's a little higher-risk, though.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #101980 on: March 21, 2013, 02:52:10 pm »

Well, you could apply for a position as a lab-monkey instead. I hear that's a little higher-risk, though.
On the other hand, you could end up going to space!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #101981 on: March 21, 2013, 02:56:37 pm »

Around the time "FOR MONEY!" takes effect.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101982 on: March 21, 2013, 02:56:37 pm »

Not really ever.
Just so long as it's someone else taking one for the team and not me.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101983 on: March 21, 2013, 02:59:21 pm »

I'm pretty sure that's a scientist invention to see if humans can live without delicious cheese.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101984 on: March 21, 2013, 03:00:33 pm »

On my 21st I decided to get completely wasted, just so I had first-hand empirical experience with alcohol, better understood my body and its limitations, and could better relate to the inebriated. I also discovered that drunk chess is very challenging, and apparently I'm a capable acrobat.

All I do, I do for Science.
Pages: 1 ... 6797 6798 [6799] 6800 6801 ... 13325