Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6778 6779 [6780] 6781 6782 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15787544 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101685 on: March 18, 2013, 01:08:20 am »

I get to see drunk people posting in the happy thread! :3

Oddly enough I have the opposite reaction.

I don't know why but I have this irrational intollerance of drunkiness.

Mind you don't let me kill the party, it is irrational and thus shouldn't be paid much heed.
Youn ed more to cdrink, man.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101686 on: March 18, 2013, 01:29:22 am »

I spent a sober, and fairly sobering St. Patricks day. Unfortunate things have been happening to a number of people I care about recently, and I was surprised by a visit from one such friend whom I haven't seen in a long time, and probably won't get to see for a while hereafter.

Despite the crap going on in our lives, it was nice to be with an old friend. A reminder that, no matter what goes wrong, or what troubles one might be in, we've always got other people, and are never truly alone.

Here's to solidarity, and perseverance in the face of adversity. Much love to all of you, folks of Bay 12.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101687 on: March 18, 2013, 01:30:33 am »

I get to see drunk people posting in the happy thread! :3

Oddly enough I have the opposite reaction.

I don't know why but I have this irrational intollerance of drunkiness.

Mind you don't let me kill the party, it is irrational and thus shouldn't be paid much heed.
Youn ed more to cdrink, man.

QFT.

And so do I, for that matter. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #101688 on: March 18, 2013, 03:18:47 am »

So happys.

Earlier today, because of steam sales Chaoticag gifted me the entire Assassins creed series.

Kinda LATE from when that was partly since I've been too busy playing ACIII!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101689 on: March 18, 2013, 09:42:17 am »

Spent my St. Paddy's day working, followed by a late meal of Peruvian chicken and sweet tea. I am the Anti-Irishman.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101690 on: March 18, 2013, 09:45:26 am »

Some quick math says I did about 15 shots (Cap'n, UV, and Cuervo,) and Wolfeyez did about 20. I am slightly hungover, and she seems to be okay.

Happy day after drunk day, B12.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101691 on: March 18, 2013, 09:52:41 am »

Some quick math says I did about 15 shots (Cap'n, UV, and Cuervo,) and Wolfeyez did about 20. I am slightly hungover, and she seems to be okay.

Also known as the Festival of Our Porcelain Lady of Blessed Relief. Colloquially known as St. HURRRRRRGH's Day.  :P

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Wolfeyez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101692 on: March 18, 2013, 09:54:53 am »

Also known as the Festival of Our Porcelain Lady of Blessed Relief. Colloquially known as St. HURRRRRRGH's Day.  :P

Or more simply put Happy Hangover day, well for those who get them anyway.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101693 on: March 18, 2013, 09:55:34 am »

Or more simply put Happy Hangover day, well for those who get them anyway.
That lacks a certain...gravitas, though. Also, it lacks pointing and laughing on your part.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #101694 on: March 18, 2013, 09:59:31 am »

I was to young to drink so...YEAH! Also it was heading back home from my grandmothers.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101695 on: March 18, 2013, 10:01:32 am »

I was to young to drink so...
That means you also get to point and laugh at people with hangovers.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #101696 on: March 18, 2013, 10:04:46 am »

So I can laugh at you without the danger of you punching me in the face because your baring in the toilet? Sweet! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101697 on: March 18, 2013, 10:06:09 am »

So I can laugh at you without the danger of you punching me in the face because your baring in the toilet? Sweet! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
No, he can still facepunch you. With his vomit. It's a racial special, like lizardmen.

Spoiler: Meanwhile in Canada... (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 10:47:56 am by RedKing »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101698 on: March 18, 2013, 10:48:31 am »

I don't point and laugh at people with hangovers. I lift my nose into the air and sniff in an appropriately Puritan manner of disapproval.

Bonus points for harrumphing or scoffing.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #101699 on: March 18, 2013, 10:53:00 am »

Man, I had a really tame night. Just two hard ciders.
Pages: 1 ... 6778 6779 [6780] 6781 6782 ... 13325