Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6774 6775 [6776] 6777 6778 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788698 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101625 on: March 16, 2013, 02:42:42 pm »

I recon its just like Toady, but with blue hair and robotboots.
This is a blank sig.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101626 on: March 16, 2013, 02:51:41 pm »

Last round of games in the 6 Nations today (massive european rugby tournament). The winner of England v Wales takes the whole tournament. There is nothing to choose between the 2 teams at all, and the game is going to be close and tense.

Whats that? Wales havent read the script?

Wales completly destory England in all areas of the field. The game ends a one-sided 30-3 victory to Wales, making me a VERY happy bunny.

:D

Today is a good day to be Welsh, or half Welsh in my case. Chan eil Cuimris agam ach bith mi ag radh seo: "Bydded i'r hen iaith barhau a cymru am byth." Bith buaidhean mar an sin a' cuimhnicheadh mise ged a bha a' Chuimrigh na fo cheannsail, cha do bhasaich an àilgheas aige. A' Chuimrigh gu brath.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 02:58:29 pm by Owlbread »

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #101627 on: March 16, 2013, 03:17:31 pm »

Che bad msh chihuahua bhed misht bejd thurtemdcheup mut ashketchum mistletoe ble bl blurgh!

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101628 on: March 16, 2013, 03:32:47 pm »

Che bad msh chihuahua bhed misht bejd thurtemdcheup mut ashketchum mistletoe ble bl blurgh!

Yes. It does look like incomprehensible klingon-style nonsense but it's actually a pretty good orthography for languages such as the two I used where pronunciation is so fluid. For instance, in one of them there's vast quantities of silent letters but depending on your dialect, some or all of those can be pronounced, often in different ways.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 03:35:42 pm by Owlbread »

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #101629 on: March 16, 2013, 03:36:04 pm »

Yes. It does look like incomprehensible klingon-style nonsense but it's actually a pretty good orthography for languages such as the two I used where pronunciation is so fluid. For instance, in one of them there's vast quantities of silent letters but depending on your dialect, some or all of those can be pronounced, often in different ways.

What.. I..

I think I need to work on my Welsh :c

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #101630 on: March 16, 2013, 03:43:19 pm »

I think that these languages (English included) need more damn diacritics.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101631 on: March 16, 2013, 03:44:25 pm »

I think that these languages (English included) need more damn diacritics.

Or make their own totally phonetic alphabet, a bit like Russian Cyrillic.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #101632 on: March 16, 2013, 03:46:50 pm »

Mr. Rogers

Hate on Cracked all you want. It really sucks that you feel the need to be hateful to something, but that's okay. :)

Edit: Also, if you've ever read the Cracked Comments section, read this comments section. It is absolutely amazing.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 03:48:57 pm by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #101633 on: March 16, 2013, 04:05:37 pm »

i see chihuahua, Misty, Mudkip, Ash Ketchum and mistletoe, anything else?

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101634 on: March 16, 2013, 05:02:33 pm »

Mr. Rogers

Hate on Cracked all you want. It really sucks that you feel the need to be hateful to something, but that's okay. :)

Edit: Also, if you've ever read the Cracked Comments section, read this comments section. It is absolutely amazing.

Reading that kinda makes me wish I had grown up with Mr. Rogers. But my childhood was after his time, I guess.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101635 on: March 16, 2013, 05:48:03 pm »

Trolled a comparative literature course by writing my semiweekly analysis of a literary work in the style of the literary work in question.  As this was "1600s Chinese novel," it's ended up being kind of hilarious.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101636 on: March 16, 2013, 05:51:03 pm »

Trolled a comparative literature course by writing my semiweekly analysis of a literary work in the style of the literary work in question.  As this was "1600s Chinese novel," it's ended up being kind of hilarious.
You should post that. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101637 on: March 16, 2013, 07:22:06 pm »

Just had Nutella for the first time.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #101638 on: March 16, 2013, 08:26:41 pm »

I'm not an Al Bhed Chihuaua or Evil Che Guevara.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 08:29:18 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #101639 on: March 16, 2013, 08:32:23 pm »

You should post that. :P
Or at least give us a paragraph of similar text. :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 6774 6775 [6776] 6777 6778 ... 13325