Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6766 6767 [6768] 6769 6770 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15794712 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101505 on: March 15, 2013, 01:06:53 am »

Saw Wreckit Ralph for the first time. That is an excellent movie.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101506 on: March 15, 2013, 01:08:23 am »

Archer is a fairly amazing show.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #101507 on: March 15, 2013, 01:38:24 am »

So I've had age of wonders in my steam library for some time. I forget why I never got around to playing it much. Last night I started playing but stopped because of various depressive issues but it was very nice even then.

I just now decided to take a break after playing it off and on for pretty much the whole day. Wow this is good. I somehow have Shadow magic too but I have no idea if that's comparable or better. Or worse. But I'm certainly hyped for the third game coming in the fall later this year after playing the original.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #101508 on: March 15, 2013, 01:46:58 am »

Personally liked shadow magic the best of the three (counting just plain AoWII as its own thing), but the first had a lot of nice things going for it, too. Both quite excellent.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #101509 on: March 15, 2013, 01:56:05 am »

Honestly. If it lets me send orc hordes crushing stupid fucking halflings in droves I'm sure Ill be happy.

Ah halflings. My second most hated fantasy elf after dwarves. Because god damn is bending over a bit so you can behead both of them so fucking annoying.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101510 on: March 15, 2013, 02:10:35 am »

How do you feel about Hill Giants?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #101511 on: March 15, 2013, 02:11:40 am »

Ah halflings. My second most hated fantasy elf after dwarves. Because god damn is bending over a bit so you can behead both of them so fucking annoying.
Bend your knees! Keep that back good and healthy. You don't want to develop Halfling arthritis or something.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #101512 on: March 15, 2013, 02:13:10 am »

How do you feel about Hill Giants?

It depends how they feel about punting Dwarves and halflings for sport.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #101513 on: March 15, 2013, 02:13:19 am »

Need to find the steampunk ones, then. They come with power armor occasionally. Don't need to bend over for those. Or just kick really, really hard. If you need something sharp to decapitate midgets you're not trying hard enough. Golf clubs work, too! Or do magicy things. S'actually a pretty good idea in one game I've played to hit enemy halflings with a size increasin' spell if you've got it, 'cause that cuts out some of their natural abilities.

... but yeah, I don't mind a couple halfling riffs. Darksun and Tales of Maj'Eyal, mostly, so far. Cannibals and warmongering imperialist slavers that bugger everything up, respectively. seriously though it's just hilarious the little damned midgets are basically the root cause of every single cockup in Maj'Eyal fluff

But yeah, shadow magic has halflings you can murder wit'yer orcs.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #101514 on: March 15, 2013, 02:16:13 am »

I really should hop in and give it a try but I got little things I gotta do here and there and my wife is trying to get me to go empty the dryer and get in the shower but I got stuff to write down about feudal republic wolf people and oh my god why am I doing everything ever tonight.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #101515 on: March 15, 2013, 02:18:57 am »

I really should hop in and give it a try but I got little things I gotta do here and there and my wife is trying to get me to go empty the dryer and get in the shower but I got stuff to write down about feudal republic wolf people and oh my god why am I doing everything ever tonight.
Because it is human nature to leave everything to the last sec and then question why you didn't do it earlier
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 02:22:59 am by Evilsx »

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #101516 on: March 15, 2013, 02:34:49 am »

Present self is always dick to future self.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #101517 on: March 15, 2013, 02:46:04 am »

Annoying? You could injure your back like that!

The proper way to dispose of halflings:
Step 1: Find a stump or similarly sized flat, raised surface
Step 2: Toss halfling from halfling pile onto your surface
Spoiler: Step 3 (click to show/hide)
4. Repeat as needed.
Remember kids, only you can prevent back injuries!

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101518 on: March 15, 2013, 02:55:34 am »

Honestly. If it lets me send orc hordes crushing stupid fucking halflings in droves I'm sure Ill be happy.

Well it's a good thing I play gnomes then.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #101519 on: March 15, 2013, 03:01:33 am »

Annoying? You could injure your back like that!

The proper way to dispose of halflings:
Step 1: Find a stump or similarly sized flat, raised surface
Step 2: Toss halfling from halfling pile onto your surface
Spoiler: Step 3 (click to show/hide)
4. Repeat as needed.
Remember kids, only you can prevent back injuries!

Okay you win. You just win.

In other news AoW:SM which I decided to peek into before checking the drier seems to hang on a black screen at launch for me. So I might be forced to stick with the first one.
Pages: 1 ... 6766 6767 [6768] 6769 6770 ... 13325