Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6765 6766 [6767] 6768 6769 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15794693 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101490 on: March 14, 2013, 09:55:08 pm »

Waitasec, I don't watch pro wrestling. Or any wrestling for that matter. Does that mean that despite everything I've believed my whole life, I'm actually gay?! :o
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101491 on: March 14, 2013, 09:58:28 pm »

AKG. YOU TRICKED ME MY LORD, AND MADE ME POST IN THE WRONG THREAD FOR FORSAKING YOU.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101492 on: March 14, 2013, 09:59:17 pm »

Waitasec, I don't watch pro wrestling. Or any wrestling for that matter. Does that mean that despite everything I've believed my whole life, I'm actually gay?! :o
Must be Sirus. Guess this means your going t have to start paying attention to your physical appearance and dress in a way that is attractive to girls, as only gay men ever would.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101493 on: March 14, 2013, 10:00:40 pm »

If you're so straight, why haven't I seen you watching any pro wrestling, huh? :P
Yea, all straight guys love seeing other muscle bound sweaty guys in tight shorts on top of each other in a giant arena that attracts a very low percent of women.

Sigged. So. Hard. Thank you for this quote.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101494 on: March 14, 2013, 10:04:22 pm »

Must be Sirus. Guess this means your going t have to start paying attention to your physical appearance and dress in a way that is attractive to girls, as only gay men ever would.
Hey! I'll have you know that I already pay attention to my appearance and dress properl

Okay you know what, I couldn't even keep a straight face while typing that :P

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101495 on: March 14, 2013, 10:25:09 pm »

I've been getting a lot more compliments on my appearance recently, and people are being more friendly.

I think it's the haircut, actually.  Short hair works on me.  Folks said other haircuts looked good, but this one they keep saying "Oh, Vector, that really suits you!"
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 10:29:58 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #101496 on: March 14, 2013, 10:44:03 pm »

but it's different cuz I'm a boy that likes girls.
We must be the only two on the whole damn forum. Every time relationships come up I'm amazed at how diverse this board is.
Make it three.
*raises hand*
Gah, I miss all the interesting discussions. Except that one time with Hitler and facestabbing.

Hans, I is jelly of your ability to actually subtly flirt with women. this is something I seem incapable of doing. Any chance of a girl showing romantic interest in me results in total mental nuclear meltdown in my brain.

The important thing to remember is: Women are people too, with the same urges and thoughts and feelings as you. Just like that old saying with animals, "They're as afraid of you as you are of them..." Same deal. Except women are people, not animals.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101497 on: March 14, 2013, 10:46:56 pm »

We must be the only two on the whole damn forum. Every time relationships come up I'm amazed at how diverse this board is.
Make it three.
*raises hand*
Gah, I miss all the interesting discussions. Except that one time with Hitler and facestabbing.

Hans, I is jelly of your ability to actually subtly flirt with women. this is something I seem incapable of doing. Any chance of a girl showing romantic interest in me results in total mental nuclear meltdown in my brain.

The important thing to remember is: Women are people too, with the same urges and thoughts and feelings as you. Just like that old saying with animals, "They're as afraid of you as you are of them..." Same deal. Except women are people, not animals.
WRONG! We're all animals.
</pedantic>

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101498 on: March 14, 2013, 10:47:22 pm »

I've been getting a lot more compliments on my appearance recently, and people are being more friendly.

I think it's the haircut, actually.  Short hair works on me.  Folks said other haircuts looked good, but this one they keep saying "Oh, Vector, that really suits you!"
If you've got ze Einstein hair, then yeah, it probably would look better on you short.

I think I'm just gonna keep letting mine be a mess.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101499 on: March 14, 2013, 10:51:50 pm »

I don't have Einstein hair, but I have weirdly wavy hair that's straight wherever there's a lot of it, but curls up in weird patterns on my forehead and in the back.  Often the ends of the curls will end up going straight up or sticking off the side of my head.

So when it's a little bit longer, it curls and kinks at the bottom near my ears and I get a weird sort of 1940s women's haircut, which I don't like so much.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #101500 on: March 14, 2013, 10:52:43 pm »

Time Splitters remake/re-release game, apparently for free o_O

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101502 on: March 14, 2013, 11:03:17 pm »

My hair is odd. It's fairly straight, but it has an exaggerated curve. And when it gets past my shoulders it starts waving a little. But ONLY past my shoulders, anything above is still straight.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #101503 on: March 14, 2013, 11:14:22 pm »

Time Splitters remake/re-release game, apparently for free o_O
m_bison_yes.avi
fractal_m_bison_yes.avi

Also, had a very interesting game of X-Com tonight, where I faced off against an opponent I have now termed Ultra-Chrysallid. In the alien base, after fighting an initial skirmish against three Mutons and six Chrysallids, one of the latter ran off. I figured it would soon return, as Chyrsallid AI is extremely aggressive...but it did not.

As I ventured further on, I heard the Chrysallid constantly, but did not see it. I went an entire room constantly on the lookout for it. Eventually, I found the beast, and it ran farther in as I spotted it. I sent my assault in to track it down....and he ran straight into a spawn of Chrysallids.

While I was able to eliminate them and soon cornered Ultra-Chrysallid afterwards, it was a close battle and a very bizarre occurrence.

It lured us into an ambush.

An ambush? What do you mean "an ambush"? They're animals!

Also, the Sectoid Commander managed to screw me out of a capture by psi-panicking one of my snipers, provoking her to shoot him in the face. That's not happy, but it was kind of funny.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101504 on: March 14, 2013, 11:37:21 pm »

Make it three.
*raises hand*

WRONG! We're all animals.
</pedantic>

Add me to the list of men who prefer women. And to the list of people terrible at finding a mate.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.
Pages: 1 ... 6765 6766 [6767] 6768 6769 ... 13325