Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6763 6764 [6765] 6766 6767 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15795554 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101460 on: March 14, 2013, 08:36:15 pm »

I'm straight, the only problem is that I'm comfortable with my sexuality and find that I make friends with girls very easily. When a guy has a million female friends and doesn't loose a game of gay chicken, people start to wonder.
Certainly a more unique phraseology.

I am very uncomfortable with my sexuality in that case, as I have far fewer female friends then I have male friends. I can only name 2. Then again, I am very shy in general, so.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101461 on: March 14, 2013, 08:38:01 pm »

You've never heard of gay chicken before? As the old joke goes the only problem with gay chicken is eventually it's just two dudes making out.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101462 on: March 14, 2013, 08:39:09 pm »

Have you never heard of gay chicken?
Descan is pretty much the world champion. For a straight guy to go as far as he does, he must truly be the manliest and straightest of us all!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101463 on: March 14, 2013, 08:40:42 pm »

I never heard of gay chicken. I assume based on the context that it's similar to playing chicken with trains or something.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #101464 on: March 14, 2013, 08:42:09 pm »

It's two straight guys trying to convince the other they are gay until one chickens out and acts straight, thereby losing. Both players should be straight. You can play it singleplayer (Hide in a men's changing room's locker and watch) or go up to infinite players.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #101465 on: March 14, 2013, 08:42:56 pm »

Maybe I'm just speaking for myself here but almost all of my meatspace friends are women because just about every man I know is an unrepentant macho asshat. There are exceptions, of course, but they're just that. :|

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #101466 on: March 14, 2013, 08:43:21 pm »

I never heard of gay chicken. I assume based on the context that it's similar to playing chicken with trains or something.
Two men dash at eachother as fast as they can with their wangs out. First to chicken out and avoid wang-to-wang contact is a Chicken and is slathered with feathers and beer.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101467 on: March 14, 2013, 08:45:35 pm »

Basically one guy will pretend to approach the other with romantic intent, with the aim of making the other feel socially uncomfortable. However, a more cunning target will reflect this gambit more strongly, in order to reverse the situation and cause the initiator to feel uneasy. This back and forth process continues, getting more blatant and sometimes physical until somebody drops out, or they find themselves naked in bed and both feel very uncomfortable.

Or worse...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #101468 on: March 14, 2013, 08:46:18 pm »

Tech Support will do it in for you.

Highschool job: teaching a second-grader with ADHD and short-term memory loss math and science.  I am a pretty goddamn patient person.

oh i have the same patience too (i have the same story too, but i was in fourth grade and was helping my buddy do second grade math)
But when people trying to work on a computer and expecting magic to happen, yeeeaaa i know where my cynicism is coming from.
i think yesterday i found someone still running on win98 and expected our software to run on it.
I couldn't get logmein working on the dinosaur then hes like: "WELL, Can you at least get over here and fix this!?!? you sold me this software and i want it to work!"
reply back: "If i go to your office, im taking your computer outside and smashing it to bits with my fist, then go back and hand you a ipad with a terminal connection to our server, your welcome"

kinda hoping he said yes please do.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101469 on: March 14, 2013, 08:47:25 pm »

Basically one guy will pretend to approach the other with romantic intent, with the aim of making the other feel socially uncomfortable. However, a more cunning target will reflect this gambit more strongly, in order to reverse the situation and cause the initiator to feel uneasy. This back and forth process continues, getting more blatant and sometimes physical until somebody drops out, or they find themselves naked in bed and both feel very uncomfortable.

Or worse...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Tiny pic is tiny.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #101471 on: March 14, 2013, 08:48:19 pm »

Two men dash at eachother as fast as they can with their wangs out. First to chicken out and avoid wang-to-wang contact is a Chicken and is slathered with feathers and beer.

slathered with feathers and beer

slathered with beer

It seems if you lose, you win!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #101472 on: March 14, 2013, 08:48:27 pm »

I think that's subnormality. He's squashed it smaller then Cracked!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #101473 on: March 14, 2013, 08:50:12 pm »

Have you never heard of gay chicken?
Descan is pretty much the world champion. For a straight guy to go as far as he does, he must truly be the manliest and straightest of us all!
You've never heard of gay chicken before? As the old joke goes the only problem with gay chicken is eventually it's just two dudes making out.
Seriously, I have literally no fucking clue as to the content of the sentenses just read. It would seem from after extensive reflection:

1). The Joke of Descan being straight ties in to the comfortabl with sexuality thing, leading the supposition and pun of him being the straightest.
2) It seems to be a social thing possibly relating to an escalation in homosexual behaviour in a manner conducive to flirting.
3) This ties in with the idea of Chicken, which involves to people escalating till someone bows out, which of course implies the end result is highly undesirable if embarresment is worth it.
4) Therefore, tieing in 3 with 2, Gay Chicken Is a increase in Homosexual flirting till escalation.
5) Following 4, with a rule taken from 3, it stands to reason that there would not be a adequate reason ot stop the esscalation in innuendo, reffering back to phrase a)
, if both targets were homosexual, or at least 1 is. Therefore, it stands to reason both targets are supposed to be heterosexual.
6) Following the combinig of 5 with 1, where Descan being supposedly straight would make escalated Homosexual flirting a negative if it reached the ultimate, hereafter reffered to as "make-out" stage, of escalation, hence making his skills and advancement in the Chicken game thereof impressive.

I get it right? I was ninjad, but I literally did not read any of them. My assumptions from the top 2 quotes stand.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #101474 on: March 14, 2013, 08:50:40 pm »

I think that's subnormality. He's squashed it smaller then Cracked!
Nah. Manly Men Doing Manly Things, IIRC.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 6763 6764 [6765] 6766 6767 ... 13325