Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6748 6749 [6750] 6751 6752 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800597 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101235 on: March 12, 2013, 07:21:19 pm »

Fuck the sad corner. I'll just get into a casual relationship with Descan.
At least he understands me!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101236 on: March 12, 2013, 07:21:41 pm »

This kind of sucks. It is like when you turn up to a party and everybody has their girlfriend there, and your kind of like 'Well fuck, I live in nowhere and there aren't people here to fraternize with! What do you expect?'

Max, you can stand in the corner with me. I live in a place with people and stuff, but I'm emotionally withdrawn for the most part, so I don't try to date or anything like that.
Can I join you in the corner?

* Hans eyes Greatorder dubiously.

Hmmm... Yeah, I guess. :P Now we can have a Forever Alone party!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #101237 on: March 12, 2013, 07:22:04 pm »

New members are always welcome.

Fair warning, at some point you are going to mistake me for MZ due to our avatars and usernames looking similar in peripheral vision. Please confirm all posts before maiming or killing MZ for something he has posted here.

I don't think that will happen I'm very accustom/in love with to his 10 point star, but I will keep that in mind.

Just so you're aware, MSH is MZ's timeclone. Also, welcome!  :)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #101238 on: March 12, 2013, 07:22:33 pm »

Please tell me you did gangnam style at one point...

I do mainly rock anthems and such, which makes getting everyone to dance with me quite difficult as my friends aren't really into that.

I do pop and other shizznits too, but idk, people don't like dancing. WHY NOT IT'S GREAT FUN. I DO IT BEFORE LECTURES AND IT MAKES THE DAY BETTER

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101239 on: March 12, 2013, 07:22:33 pm »

Wait, what?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #101240 on: March 12, 2013, 07:22:33 pm »

D:
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #101241 on: March 12, 2013, 07:23:53 pm »

D:
Its okay Hans we can elope and runoff into the sunset that is the corner.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101242 on: March 12, 2013, 07:25:04 pm »

Yarr, it be the great bay12 regatta! All aboard ye mighty ships!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101243 on: March 12, 2013, 07:25:11 pm »

I was going to join you guys in the Forever Alone corner...but I think I'll avoid the drama and go to this other corner instead :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #101244 on: March 12, 2013, 07:26:00 pm »

Sad corner isn't really sad if you are having fun guys... Forever alone corner banishes you!
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #101245 on: March 12, 2013, 07:27:05 pm »

Ah, the ninjas came to greet MZ's girlfriend. Such friendly ninjas.

Well, allow me to introduce myself. The name's Kadzar; I'm a space pirate. And I don't mean my avatar; I mean in real life.

Do you think she bought it, guys?
I'd say good luck with that. I tried that with my IGYNPADCA rtd and and it fell apart before it even got started (although that was probably caused by that fact that I didn't really have any character creation rules and was trying to make them up based off of character classes and races made up by the players.) Unless you're really good at making up rules on the fly, I'd recommend having at least a some basic rules in place before you get started, and you should probably have them even if you are.

In related news, recently I've been planning on taking a second crack at the whole running an rtd again. I've been trying to come up with a system where every attribute is useful for every type of character, though I won't worry too much if I can't get that right. I also plan to implement rules to encourage dramatic play and some pvp (or, at least, players not being obligated to all group up together). So if I get around to actually doing it, it should be rather fun.

EDIT: Oh, fuck, I went into a new tab while my post was being posted and now it seems I've been ninja'd 20 times.

My Gladiator RTD has stats that are all useful for everyone. Every stat you have is absolutely vital for combat, regardless of class. Which is why the couple perma-negatives some of the classes have are a really big deal. Sure, it's only -1 to speed, for a bonus of +8 to defense, but when you're facing someone with a +3 to speed... Well. I hope your ONE attack hits. >.>
Well, by various character types I meant different kinds of magic users and mundanes (I'd be totally fine if there were muscle wizards, though I have trouble coming up with what an Intelligence-based fighter would do other than being able to use Intelligence in place of Strength).
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #101246 on: March 12, 2013, 07:28:50 pm »

Quick, someone tell me what percentage of Earth the Axis controlled in 1942. It's an Emergency.

Can no-one answer poor Misko? I can't get a straight answer from Google...

In the forever alone corner

Wait, I need another corner, I'm not alone, I have lots of friends, they're just teenagers and 30-somethings rather then 11-14. That isn't forever alone, is it?

Also, ninja'd x10 times.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101247 on: March 12, 2013, 07:29:35 pm »

Do you think she bought it, guys?

Not sure, try saying something about astral-squid. I'm sure it will help.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101248 on: March 12, 2013, 07:29:56 pm »

Intelligence fighter would be someone who attacks pressure points. Or, in other words, higher critical hit chance, but low damage if they just hit someone in the arm or something.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #101249 on: March 12, 2013, 07:32:43 pm »

Seriously though, I do need that info as Fniff states. Google is being uncooperative.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 6748 6749 [6750] 6751 6752 ... 13325