Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6738 6739 [6740] 6741 6742 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15803313 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101085 on: March 11, 2013, 09:37:28 pm »

That's not very nice, Descan.
:/
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101086 on: March 11, 2013, 09:47:08 pm »

I am sorry. :c
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #101087 on: March 11, 2013, 09:47:46 pm »

Its totally nice. But its not nice at all to Itnetlolor. :-\
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #101088 on: March 11, 2013, 09:49:53 pm »

I believe he was making a "my friends and Zoidberg" type joke :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101089 on: March 11, 2013, 09:50:28 pm »

I hope so! :P

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101090 on: March 11, 2013, 09:53:10 pm »

I have decided that after tonight's studying is finished I am going to give myself a haircut, even if it is 2 AM.  I suspect that this will make me feel better.  Also, I have been feeling the sting of a lack of control in my life for a long, long time (why can't I even be allowed to cut my own damn hair?) so I am gonna do it.  Especially because my hair has grown an inch and a half so I have no bangs, and it was sort of too long last time anyway.

It will be horrible and ugly, and I will feel better and empowered.  Rawr.  And I am not going to tell my mom about what happened.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101091 on: March 11, 2013, 09:56:51 pm »

Good for you!
Haircuts in fiction always symbolise someone make a big change in their life or some such... And as for fashion, screw it, I gave up on having anything that looks even remotely like a decent haircut ages ago.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101092 on: March 11, 2013, 09:57:54 pm »

Especially when the person is cutting their own hair!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101093 on: March 11, 2013, 10:00:12 pm »

I already have a short haircut, but it's going to be even shorter for a while :I

Haircut 1 was supposed to make me unattractive to my ex and possibly make my life easier (didn't work), haircut 2 should hopefully say "I'm here to kick your ass."

Also, way too many people have been surprised and said, "what, really" when I informed them I'm a math major recently.  I'm not getting dates anyway, might as well jump the shark into ugly territory for the lulz.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101094 on: March 11, 2013, 10:01:07 pm »

I got a haircut recently.

No matter how I style my new hair, it looks good. Varying levels of good, but always "I could go outside like this" good.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #101095 on: March 11, 2013, 10:02:25 pm »

Heh, the most I ever do in haircuts is an inch if the ends get too split.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101096 on: March 11, 2013, 10:03:40 pm »

Also, way too many people have been surprised and said, "what, really" when I informed them I'm a math major recently.  I'm not getting dates anyway, might as well jump the shark into ugly territory for the lulz.
Wha? Since when was being a math major unattractive?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101097 on: March 11, 2013, 10:05:21 pm »

Fuck it.  Let's do this right.  I'm going to go get some caffeinated tea, too.  Tonight is a night to ride to hell in style.

(I'll be over this in a week, but I also got seriously jilted by a friend/someone I've been on-and-off in love with for five years today, so screw it--I'm ready to kick it up a notch)

It's my best guess.  Maybe my social skills have improved too much... it's not like I'm dressing any differently.  Could just be a small sample size, too.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101098 on: March 11, 2013, 10:07:16 pm »

Math major = major nerd.
Nerds = unattractive.

At least that's what I'm assuming is going on in the minds of the "way too many people".

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101099 on: March 11, 2013, 10:10:42 pm »

Well it may not be something most guys like, but I've always loved a woman who has a way with numbers. I sort of figured a lot of men were either neutral or the same.
Pages: 1 ... 6738 6739 [6740] 6741 6742 ... 13325