Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6735 6736 [6737] 6738 6739 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15805984 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101040 on: March 11, 2013, 02:48:04 pm »

It's almost like you live within spitting distance of each other!

But no. Look on a map. Europe is totally huge. Right? Right?
It's roughly 200 miles from Amsterdam to Luxembourg. Or, roughly the same distance as it is from me to MetalSlimeHunt's dorm room, and we're practically neighbors (although he got snow when I didn't, because unlike that part of Europe, we have topography).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101041 on: March 11, 2013, 02:55:44 pm »

Just preordered Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Pokemon X. Aw yiss.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #101042 on: March 11, 2013, 02:57:46 pm »

Delicious food was delicious. Should not order a large sized meal anymore though. It got before I could finish it ;_;

Now it's time to bring a Kerbal where a Kerbal has never set foot before :)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101043 on: March 11, 2013, 03:01:06 pm »

My braces are off. After 18 months of putting up with their bullshit, they're gone. Now I have a retainer and that's troublesome, but not nearly as bad as braces.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #101044 on: March 11, 2013, 03:02:30 pm »

Today, I drew a picture of a dog holding a stick with a rope on it in her mouth next to some guy. She had a thought bubble saying,

"You'll notice I tied a rope to the stick, so you can throw this and pull it back to yourself. I'm gonna take a nap."

That is all.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #101045 on: March 11, 2013, 03:23:55 pm »

You should submit that to Marmaduke.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101046 on: March 11, 2013, 03:37:56 pm »

His attempts at pretending to be Irish are pretty funny, but it gets much funnier at about 5:00.

EDIT: Oh, I just thought that I might want to warn people that there's a lot of cheesy screaming when they set the NPC's on fire... Just in case this puts someone off.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #101047 on: March 11, 2013, 04:15:59 pm »

Today, I drew a picture of a dog holding a stick with a rope on it in her mouth next to some guy. She had a thought bubble saying,

"You'll notice I tied a rope to the stick, so you can throw this and pull it back to yourself. I'm gonna take a nap."

That is all.
pics or get out (please don't leave!)

Coalwalker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101048 on: March 11, 2013, 04:17:44 pm »

I hear the sound of meltwater dripping off the roof. MELTWATER IMPLIES MELT! MELT IMPLIES SPRING!

SPRING IS HERE!

(inb4 the April blizzards)
So to recap, one minute everything was going just great, and the next we have caverns collapsing, firebreathing cave beasts, underground brush fires, a screaming swarm of poltergheists back for revenge, zombies in the corridors, drunken brawls in the dining halls, magma pouring into the caverns, rotting miasma everywhere, insanity, madness, and a flying crocodile heading right towards us!

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #101049 on: March 11, 2013, 05:42:35 pm »

Im usually anti-drugs.

But.

Today.

I

hit

a bong.

The floor tried to devour me and assimilate me into yog-sothoths army of evil youtube channel whores and deceptive floor monsters, as the
Eviscerating hipster polyp.

That was crazy as dicks.
Flying ones.. even.

Proably not trying it again.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #101050 on: March 11, 2013, 05:56:30 pm »

What kind of bong did you hit?

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #101051 on: March 11, 2013, 05:57:43 pm »

What kind of bong did you hit?

not sure
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #101052 on: March 11, 2013, 05:58:42 pm »

Sounds pretty chill.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #101053 on: March 11, 2013, 06:02:22 pm »

Im usually anti-drugs.

But.

Today.

I

hit

a bong.

The floor tried to devour me and assimilate me into yog-sothoths army of evil youtube channel whores and deceptive floor monsters, as the
Eviscerating hipster polyp.

That was crazy as dicks.
Flying ones.. even.

Proably not trying it again.
That. . . doesn't sound typical.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #101054 on: March 11, 2013, 06:13:00 pm »

I hear the sound of meltwater dripping off the roof. MELTWATER IMPLIES MELT! MELT IMPLIES SPRING!

SPRING IS HERE!

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 6735 6736 [6737] 6738 6739 ... 13325