Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6727 6728 [6729] 6730 6731 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15808569 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100920 on: March 10, 2013, 01:00:58 pm »

Added/fixed additional pictures in last post.

This was a good weekend. ^_^
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 01:18:28 pm by GlyphGryph »

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100921 on: March 10, 2013, 01:19:01 pm »

Sitting in my room with my room mates listening to loud techno shit while tripping the fuck out of something that i am quite sure wasent Mary Jane :P
unnerving and im on the verge of having an attack of social angst.

But they are funny to watch. Huehuehue

Hope the smell wont spread on my clothes so the drug dogs dosent flip out at me in the airport..
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #100922 on: March 10, 2013, 01:51:55 pm »

I'm home and visiting my sister by going to Zingerman's. It's a tad pricey, but supposedly pretty good, judging from the packedness and that they're expanding. I'm sure Solifuge could possibly tell you more.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #100923 on: March 10, 2013, 02:16:39 pm »

Ballpit and two random strangers.

Don't care if it's staged or not, it's an amazing idea and I love whoever came up with it :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #100924 on: March 10, 2013, 02:18:11 pm »

Re watching FMA yet again. Ah, Armstrong, you are the best.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #100925 on: March 10, 2013, 03:25:23 pm »

You know, in the ride down Here the guy sitting next to me was watching what appeared to be an episode of FMA except that there were characters I didn't recognize and it sure wasn't an episode I'd seen before.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #100926 on: March 10, 2013, 03:52:01 pm »

Maybe it was FMA:B?

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #100927 on: March 10, 2013, 04:22:18 pm »

Hamburger or shwarma for dinner?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #100928 on: March 10, 2013, 05:07:12 pm »

He's asked me out on another date tonight....

I really like him a lot and that completely terrifies me, honestly. I would really, really like for this to work.

I wasn't really looking for anybody and had resigned myself to being alone for my entire life, as sort of a "it sucks but there are no options," thing. I'm scared to death I'm going to fall for him, and once I finally let myself be vulnerable, he's gong to make me regret it.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #100929 on: March 10, 2013, 05:24:33 pm »

Hamburger or shwarma for dinner?

Shwarma.

He's asked me out on another date tonight....

I really like him a lot and that completely terrifies me, honestly. I would really, really like for this to work.

I wasn't really looking for anybody and had resigned myself to being alone for my entire life, as sort of a "it sucks but there are no options," thing. I'm scared to death I'm going to fall for him, and once I finally let myself be vulnerable, he's gong to make me regret it.

Im gonna die. I basically comitted to that thought. Though i am completely sure that i wont ever. You guys proably had childhood girlfriends right? Ive had none except for a single internet girlfriend.
Here i come, been legal for 3 years yet i have no sexual or romantic experiences at all.

I feel like its just a curse on me, and i have decided to make it a lifestyle by repeatingly cockblocking myself. (Hah who am i kidding, there arent even anything to get cockblocked from!)

Fuck this shit.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100930 on: March 10, 2013, 05:32:16 pm »

I never wanted to be with a girl, ever. Holy hell, assuming this works out for me (Do you realize how epically screwed up I am?) then it's possible for anybody.

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #100931 on: March 10, 2013, 05:34:05 pm »

You probably missed the point, little as it was. But lets not have a relationships pity party in this topic guys. It was bad enough when everyone took it upon themselves to say no valentines day discussion in here when it really wasn't their choice.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100932 on: March 10, 2013, 05:39:21 pm »

Yeah, I was trying and failing to pull a "cheer up," there. I appear to have missed.

I am actually happy about this date, but I don't know what to think.

Please don't quote me.

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #100933 on: March 10, 2013, 05:40:48 pm »

Ballpit and two random strangers.

Don't care if it's staged or not, it's an amazing idea and I love whoever came up with it :D

Vetted, probably not staged.
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #100934 on: March 10, 2013, 05:44:55 pm »

Give him a chance.  See how things go.  Don't worry if things are going to work out.  If they don't, it's not hard to start over.  If they do work out, yay you've found your man.  Try him on for size and enjoy the ride.  You don't need to worry about the long term at this stage.
Pages: 1 ... 6727 6728 [6729] 6730 6731 ... 13326