Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6716 6717 [6718] 6719 6720 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15831453 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100755 on: March 07, 2013, 04:23:10 pm »

I disliked it the moment my computer starting to die from overheating and my screen exploded into my face.

Someday, I keep telling myself, I will find out what this 'system requirements' thing is.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100756 on: March 07, 2013, 04:24:59 pm »

]
Man, Deus Ex Human Revolution is a really good game. I've been playing a violent Adam who does have a really nice heart deep down and has a good persuasive streak. I ended up in a gangland row where I took out every gangster except two, who I knocked out. Leaving people to tell the tale is quite piratey. Arrr, I didn't choose this.
They can't tell the tale when they are going to be in a coma for the next few years.  Adam Jensen's definition of 'Non-Lethal' is very, very literal. 

I was so upset when my mom broke my disk  I don't feel like paying 20 bucks for a new one, but at the same time I want to play it again. 
I think Steam might take the cd key
I had it for the Xbox.  It was destroyed when she had titled the xbox while the game was playing.  I can still play up until the hacker
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, systems requirements is a fickle thing, and the only reason I still play on the 360.  I apparently only have 96 kb of graphics memory, yet I can play a good many games that require more then that, and can't play games that require less.  SO it's like rolling a dice in if I can play a game.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #100757 on: March 07, 2013, 04:26:04 pm »

Meh. It was cheap on Steam. I will play it some day.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100758 on: March 07, 2013, 04:49:52 pm »

I did some creative writing for a class that was apparently so good that folks thought it was an excerpt from a published work o_O

Maybe I will start working on a novel.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #100759 on: March 07, 2013, 04:50:39 pm »

Didn't you just published one?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100760 on: March 07, 2013, 04:50:53 pm »

Do it!

What genre would you work on?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100761 on: March 07, 2013, 04:52:24 pm »

Didn't you just published one?
\From my understanding, that was a translation of various 'untranslatable' Russian poems.

I say do it, if Stephenie Meyer can get published, imagine what an intelligent person could do!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100762 on: March 07, 2013, 05:02:46 pm »

Eh... well, the idea I have right now is more literary, but I did have a fantasy novel I wanted to write, too.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #100763 on: March 07, 2013, 05:12:14 pm »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #100765 on: March 07, 2013, 08:36:13 pm »

Eh... well, the idea I have right now is more literary, but I did have a fantasy novel I wanted to write, too.
As a prospective writer, I encourage this so I can get jealous that you managed to do it so I'll get off my lazy ass and start writing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100766 on: March 07, 2013, 08:38:10 pm »

As a prospective writer, I encourage this so I can get jealous that you managed to do it so I'll get off my lazy ass and start writing.
...This.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #100767 on: March 07, 2013, 09:03:22 pm »

The fact that this article exists and presumably people read it.

http://www.cracked.com/article_14990_what-monkeysphere.html
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #100768 on: March 07, 2013, 09:05:20 pm »

The fact that this article exists and presumably people read it.

http://www.cracked.com/article_14990_what-monkeysphere.html
Ahh yes the Monkey sphere hypothesis. The most lasting and important thing to ever come out of cracked.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100769 on: March 07, 2013, 09:30:11 pm »

...This.

Hmm, okay.  I have a translation of a novella I'm going to do, and then I'll probably start working on writing again.

Pages: 1 ... 6716 6717 [6718] 6719 6720 ... 13326