Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6713 6714 [6715] 6716 6717 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15832999 times)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100710 on: March 06, 2013, 10:13:30 pm »

I haven't made a sandwich in far too long. In honor of Vector's return, next time I have a weekend free, I think I shall make a dessert sandwich. The only difficulty will be figuring out how to french toast an entire cake at once, and learning how to make flan. Also crepes. Maybe I'll just wind up with a giant pile of sugar, which I'll still consider a win.

I have a cunning plan.

>.>
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100711 on: March 06, 2013, 10:19:06 pm »

Deep fried cakes are a pretty common thing, actually.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #100712 on: March 06, 2013, 10:20:53 pm »

Seeing a microwave that was left open, I was reminded of this bit from Last Comic Standing. Anyone with a crazy mother will understand.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100713 on: March 06, 2013, 10:22:16 pm »

French toast isn't deep fried, though. At least that's not how we do it.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #100714 on: March 06, 2013, 10:24:34 pm »

It's not even french fried.

Or fried Frenchmen.

I could go for some deep fried Frenchmen, with some ketchup.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #100715 on: March 06, 2013, 10:25:09 pm »

I recall from my youth a frozen breakfast food called "French Toast Sticks". They were most definitely deep-fried and quite good.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #100716 on: March 06, 2013, 10:39:49 pm »

Dunno 'bout deep, but fried I've certainly seen. Bring out dat skillet! We got some chicken menses to gattai with bread. Might as well fry it!

E: Wikipedia says they definitely deep fry it in, at the least, Hong Kong. And that it is one of the top 50 more delicious known foods.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100717 on: March 06, 2013, 10:48:35 pm »

I haven't made a sandwich in far too long. In honor of Vector's return, next time I have a weekend free, I think I shall make a dessert sandwich. The only difficulty will be figuring out how to french toast an entire cake at once, and learning how to make flan. Also crepes. Maybe I'll just wind up with a giant pile of sugar, which I'll still consider a win.

Just make a creme brulee. Custard + Sugar + Blowtorch (it's an Action desert). And it's sweet enough that it's all the desert you will ever need, seriously.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100718 on: March 06, 2013, 11:00:00 pm »

French toast is just hard bread, egg, sugar, which is then fried. I'm pretty sure it's originally not deep fried, but why not, maybe that's good.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #100719 on: March 06, 2013, 11:12:31 pm »

Deep fried french toast sounds interesting. I'll have to try that sometime.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100720 on: March 06, 2013, 11:14:23 pm »

French toast is just hard bread, egg, sugar, which is then fried. I'm pretty sure it's originally not deep fried, but why not, maybe that's good.

You don't use cinnamon? Blasphemy.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100721 on: March 06, 2013, 11:20:23 pm »

I use orange or lemon zest.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100722 on: March 06, 2013, 11:25:41 pm »

I use orange or lemon zest.
This is acceptable.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #100723 on: March 06, 2013, 11:27:38 pm »

I should cook MZ with lemon zest.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #100724 on: March 06, 2013, 11:28:02 pm »

You don't use cinnamon? Blasphemy.
Don't forget the vanilla extract. I mean, I guess you can make it without it, but why bother?
Glory to Arstotzka!
Pages: 1 ... 6713 6714 [6715] 6716 6717 ... 13326