Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6710 6711 [6712] 6713 6714 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15833524 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100666 on: March 06, 2013, 10:07:21 am »

http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/armored-knight-hoodie

I don't think I've ever wanted a piece of clothing as badly :O
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100667 on: March 06, 2013, 10:41:47 am »

The weather's going fucking crazy here. Not only has it been snowing like someone dropped an entire glacier piecemeal on the city, it's really fucking windy too. Fuck. It's died down somewhat now, but there are still moments when you can't see further than a few meters because of all the snow in the air. All flights have been canceled. And it's fucking March, my birthday is in a few days, I don't want this kind of weather on my birthday. I wound up going to school today despite the abject weather, even though it meant wading knee-deep through snow at one point, and then I wound up stuck there because all bus service was canceled because of the weather. Finally got back now though, and am sipping some warm cocoa, secure in the knowledge that I will not have to step outside the house until tomorrow at the earliest.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #100668 on: March 06, 2013, 10:45:58 am »

So I had a song stuck in my head all day yesterday. I was talking to my friend and he told me to get it out by singing "Bicycle" by Queen. So I ended up with Freddie Mercury and Chris Cornell alternating singing in my head. I wasn't even mad.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100669 on: March 06, 2013, 11:12:12 am »

So I had a song stuck in my head all day yesterday. I was talking to my friend and he told me to get it out by singing "Bicycle" by Queen. So I ended up with Freddie Mercury and Chris Cornell alternating singing in my head. I wasn't even mad.
And now you're spreading the mindworm? Now I'm going to hear Chris Cornell singing all of Queen's songs, and Freddie singing for Soundgarden.....this is not a terrible thing.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100670 on: March 06, 2013, 12:02:02 pm »

Freak snowstorm, no class today.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Every town except for mine around here has snow.

WHERE SNOW

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #100671 on: March 06, 2013, 12:07:10 pm »

Well, one out of four NC forumites getting snow isn't bad. Not that I'm biased or anything.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100672 on: March 06, 2013, 12:10:32 pm »

At least you guys are getting some decent precipitation. We barely got a drizzle last night, and California needs water badly!

Random happy: I remembered how to spell precipitation and used it correctly.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #100673 on: March 06, 2013, 12:11:49 pm »

Well, one out of four NC forumites getting snow isn't bad. Not that I'm biased or anything.
Well VA got snow too.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100674 on: March 06, 2013, 12:42:13 pm »

Well VA got snow too.
Some of virginia got snow. All I got here was cold rain, though I guess that's better than the cold slush we typically get.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100675 on: March 06, 2013, 12:54:15 pm »

You guys want snow ? Got plenty here.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #100676 on: March 06, 2013, 01:08:22 pm »

It's 50 degrees and sunny here in western Washington. Interesting and different from the 50 degrees and cloudy that we usually have, but I miss having an actual winter. (For me, winter lasted about two weeks this year: the two weeks I spent at home in December.  :P)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100677 on: March 06, 2013, 01:22:07 pm »

Plenty of snow here in Estonia.

So much in fact, that if you were driving on saturday evening, you would have been unable to see more than a couple of meters of road in front of you. I was sitting in a bus, but it was pretty freaky when a random car zoomed by at a high speed and kicked up a huge cloud of snow which meant that for like 5 seconds you couldnt see anything.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100678 on: March 06, 2013, 01:26:38 pm »

It's comic book day! :D

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #100679 on: March 06, 2013, 01:33:37 pm »

Meanwhile I'm getting 96°F over here.

And I'm loving the fuck out of it.
Pages: 1 ... 6710 6711 [6712] 6713 6714 ... 13326