Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6704 6705 [6706] 6707 6708 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15835373 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100575 on: March 05, 2013, 10:07:00 am »

Girlfriend #2
How many do you have?

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100576 on: March 05, 2013, 10:14:31 am »

Girlfriend #2
How many do you have?
Took the words out of my mouth, was wondering the same thing...

I'm really enjoying the little updates on MZ's and RK's antics. That life is over for me (well, you can't have it all).

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #100577 on: March 05, 2013, 10:20:28 am »

Girlfriend #2
How many do you have?

Considering the polyamorous and pansexual flags in their sigs, I would guess they always have a girlfriend or three around :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #100578 on: March 05, 2013, 10:26:46 am »

Researching for some good sciencing.

Biggest hurdle is finding someone who can lend me a WP4C machine and /or operate it XD
Also Graham's salt might only be sold in metric tons ($600/ton)... Waaay too much.
And where do I find a hydrometer from? :S 1 N of a solution of Graham's salt? Eh? @_@

I'm going to ask my teacher to see if she knows anyone at Seoul University's Agronomy/Agriculture College :D
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 10:41:59 am by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100579 on: March 05, 2013, 10:28:58 am »

Girlfriend #2
How many do you have?
Two at the moment, possibly a third interested in me. As Haspen said, I'm poly. #1 and #2 know about each other, and they're good with it. I don't plan on building a harem or anything, because open polyamory becomes inherently unstable and unmanageable with more than a few people.

#1 is someone I'm madly in love with, but she lives ~100 miles away and is in an open-but-unhappy marriage (for now).
#2 is someone who I've recently met and who is a lot of fun, but we're not picking out china patterns or anything. More than "just friends" though.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #100580 on: March 05, 2013, 10:59:42 am »

Got a gift from a friend, saw friends who I haven't seen in months and met a cuuuuuuute girl who is PERFECT

They never are. Sorry.
Good to see that the chemicals got flowing in you, though. Enjoy your 6 month psychosis! :D

*trying to be happy*

Hmmf. Oh well, she gave every indication of being attracted to me.

Go for it! The economical sinkhole a relationship creates is totally worth it, cheaper, and more legal than drugs.

Just remember to make sure you fell in love with her and not her love. Otherwise you will make my mistake.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100581 on: March 05, 2013, 11:23:33 am »

Girlfriend #2
How many do you have?

Considering the polyamorous and pansexual flags in their sigs, I would guess they always have a girlfriend or three around :P
I have only one girlfriend, but I'm very, very happy with her. Unfortunately, she doesn't share very well.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100582 on: March 05, 2013, 11:30:05 am »

Got a gift from a friend, saw friends who I haven't seen in months and met a cuuuuuuute girl who is PERFECT

They never are. Sorry.
Good to see that the chemicals got flowing in you, though. Enjoy your 6 month psychosis! :D

*trying to be happy*

Hmmf. Oh well, she gave every indication of being attracted to me.

Go for it! The economical sinkhole a relationship creates is totally worth it, cheaper, and more legal than drugs.

Just remember to make sure you fell in love with her and not her love. Otherwise you will make my mistake.
The latter line is always good advice. First part just sounds like sour grapes though. Just sayin.  :-\

I haz a happy for Reudh.

Successfully rearranged my schedule so that I can have an obligation-free weekend in a couple of weeks (no work, no child custody, no meetings) for the first time in YEARS. And promptly committed to spending it with GF #1 in a quiet weekend getaway for just the two of us.  :D

Might even have to get a picture of us for the photo thread, although she's shy. (NOT that kind of picture, you pervs...)

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100583 on: March 05, 2013, 11:31:52 am »

I've recently had my wife encourage me to get another girlfriend/boyfriend, preferably a live in one and with the qualifier that they "have to like cleaning and organizing".

My wife, she is nothing if not practical. Heheh.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100584 on: March 05, 2013, 11:34:43 am »

I've recently had my wife encourage me to get another girlfriend/boyfriend, preferably a live in one and with the qualifier that they "have to like cleaning and organizing".

Do eeeet. That's the beginning of a harem show. Next, she'll want you to find a girl who can cook and do laundry. Then, she'll want you to find the artsy one. Then, the "defensive of the house" one. Next thing you know, you'll be up to your ears in women!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100585 on: March 05, 2013, 11:40:05 am »

Do eeeet. That's the beginning of a harem show. Next, she'll want you to find a girl who can cook and do laundry. Then, she'll want you to find the artsy one. Then, the "defensive of the house" one. Next thing you know, you'll be up to your ears in women!
Which sounds great until you get two that don't like each other. And/or they want to bring in their other guys. Like I said, basically gets untenable past 3-4 people unless you're either doing some kind of freaky commune thing or a cult with one dominant figure in charge. Niether of which are things I want.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #100586 on: March 05, 2013, 11:42:19 am »

Hell noes. One fiancee and a daughter is already too much talking in one house. I'd never be able to handle one more attention-sink :(

Regrettably. Maybe just one who shows up for bedtime?

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100587 on: March 05, 2013, 11:47:22 am »

Girlfriend #2
How many do you have?
Two at the moment, possibly a third interested in me. As Haspen said, I'm poly. #1 and #2 know about each other, and they're good with it. I don't plan on building a harem or anything, because open polyamory becomes inherently unstable and unmanageable with more than a few people.

#1 is someone I'm madly in love with, but she lives ~100 miles away and is in an open-but-unhappy marriage (for now).
#2 is someone who I've recently met and who is a lot of fun, but we're not picking out china patterns or anything. More than "just friends" though.

I can't even begin to understand that line of thought. If it works for you, that's great, but if I had a girlfriend and she truly and honestly wanted to be with more than one guy at the same time, I'd say "sure!"

Then I would stick a one-dollar bill in her hand and slam the front door behind her. Good fucking riddance.

Sorry if that's insulting. I can see how a poly relationship could be enjoyable, but not for me and the people I'd date.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #100588 on: March 05, 2013, 11:47:52 am »

In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100589 on: March 05, 2013, 11:51:21 am »

Replace that woman from the waste up with a hate, and you have one of my fantasy races. :P

Thanks for the awesome reference next time I try to make someone realize the image in my head and commit it to paper for me.

Nuuuuu, that sounds terrible. Relationships are hard work! I don't have time for that many women! D:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 11:52:54 am by GlyphGryph »
Pages: 1 ... 6704 6705 [6706] 6707 6708 ... 13326