Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6701 6702 [6703] 6704 6705 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15835736 times)

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100530 on: March 04, 2013, 05:53:12 pm »

Gravel tends to be a poor condiment.
When I was a kid, hot gravel was all we had for dinner.
Pfft, mine was only room temperature.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100531 on: March 04, 2013, 06:14:36 pm »

We had to buy it frozen, so we could only eat cold gravel.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #100532 on: March 04, 2013, 06:15:14 pm »

We had to buy it frozen, so we could only eat cold gravel.
You had gravel? The only way we could get gravel was by stealing it from the roads.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #100533 on: March 04, 2013, 06:21:15 pm »

Ha, at least you had roads to steal from. Here, we had to dig into the ground with our teeth to get rocks to shatter into gravel to eat. No one over the age of twelve or so has teeth, so the little ones were the dedicated gravel producers. Until they ran out of teeth, anyway.

The gravel producing rocks are pretty deep here, too, and were either on fire or naturally frozen, depending on the area you were in. Many lives lost, and unfortunately unrecoverable. The precious few that died above ground gave us a welcome respite from the gravel.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #100534 on: March 04, 2013, 06:22:20 pm »

We didn't have any roads, rocks or gravel, because some hoodlums kept stealing all of it...

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100535 on: March 04, 2013, 06:26:15 pm »

We didn't have any roads, rocks or gravel, because some hoodlums kept stealing all of it...
I have to give you kudos on that one, that was the best twist to a Four Yorkshiremen sketch I've ever seen.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100536 on: March 04, 2013, 06:38:41 pm »

I just successfully made a throwing spear out of paper, tape, and one pencil thrown in for weight.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #100537 on: March 04, 2013, 07:29:48 pm »

I will probably be leaving Engineering in favor of Math. Still need to tell my parents, though.

FUCK YEAH!  Another, another!
I'll be honest, you may or may not have been an influence in this decision.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #100538 on: March 04, 2013, 07:53:50 pm »

Today, I have embarked upon a self-challange. A tough one no doubt, but one I shall undertake with great effort. I shall not sleep for a week, starting now. Why? because, after missing alot of sleep, I noticed that I didn't need it all that much. I want to see what the consequences are long term. If it gets too bad I will of course stop, but in all other cases I shall not sleep.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #100539 on: March 04, 2013, 07:55:46 pm »

I'm still juggling around with either IT or Computer Science, granted Computer Science require math skills beyond the mind of imagination but IT is the easy way out.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100540 on: March 04, 2013, 07:57:55 pm »

Today, I have embarked upon a self-challange. A tough one no doubt, but one I shall undertake with great effort. I shall not sleep for a week, starting now. Why? because, after missing alot of sleep, I noticed that I didn't need it all that much. I want to see what the consequences are long term. If it gets too bad I will of course stop, but in all other cases I shall not sleep.
You'll fall unconscious after around 3 days.
Whether you want to or not.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #100541 on: March 04, 2013, 08:01:37 pm »

I think I can manage using my time in the modding forums as volunteer work, hehe. I did some math and came out with 977 hours of community service (!!), so I truncated that to 60 and worded it in the best way possible.

People seem to be under the opinion that doing something on the internet is less useful, somehow... not real. The fact that I have to make it sound better for these people kinda makes me sad.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #100542 on: March 04, 2013, 08:05:40 pm »

So Master of Orion 2 is probally one of the best games ever. And I finally know that firsthand now. Man. This came out 15 years ago and it feels like it hasn't aged at all. I had to actually force myself to stop playing for a bit since I realised it was somehow 7pm now when last I remember it was 4pm
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #100543 on: March 04, 2013, 08:08:48 pm »

You'll fall unconscious after around 3 days.
Whether you want to or not.

Not true. Day 3 is when the hallucinations start, the walls get kinda wiggly. Followed by  your nails softening, your hair thinning and suffering unhealing bruises from only slight bumps. By day 8 I had gotten an A's/B's on all of my big ass project, my research paper, my god damn english bullshit paper and one of the deep maths I no longer recall.

All sound I heard was from somewhere far away and echoed repeatedly, I couldn't process any words until they had been repeated 3 times. I would break out laughing randomly. The shadows were walking around and whispering to each other and waiting for me to close my eyes before they make their move.

Then I slept for 3 days straight that I was supposed to be working... and that is the story of when I said fuck off to walmart.

Do not play with sleep deprivation.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100544 on: March 04, 2013, 08:11:59 pm »

I'll be honest, you may or may not have been an influence in this decision.

Awesome!  I always greet another brother in tautology with great pleasure!

I think I just got into another psych study, for which I would get MRI'd.  Cool!  And I can lie in bed for the rest of the day, which is a plus for me and my exhausted little self.  But for now... job apps...
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 6701 6702 [6703] 6704 6705 ... 13326