Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6698 6699 [6700] 6701 6702 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15836829 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100485 on: March 04, 2013, 12:10:34 pm »

Hmm... maybe we can improve on it?

Spoiler: Try One (click to show/hide)

...No, no, that is still just as bad, if not worse.... hmmm...
Spoiler: Try Two (click to show/hide)

Okay. I think that one may be alright. Opinions? I've strayed a bit, admittedly. I was trying to get one with "already produced durable goods" (capital) as the punchline, but couldn't get it to work out right.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 12:19:48 pm by GlyphGryph »

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100486 on: March 04, 2013, 12:12:15 pm »

C'mon, its no worse than what gets posted here. It was lighthearted and tried t be funny.  Just the other side of the coin here. . .
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100487 on: March 04, 2013, 12:18:32 pm »

Meh. Overuse of emoticons.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100488 on: March 04, 2013, 12:19:01 pm »

Remind me never to look at a forum with a political agenda.
Ever.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #100489 on: March 04, 2013, 12:26:25 pm »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #100490 on: March 04, 2013, 12:28:08 pm »

SRPING SPRING SPRING SPRING SPRING SPRING SPRING SPRING.

IT WAS WARM TODAY! WARM ENOUGH TO BIKE HOME WITHOUT GLOVES!

AW YES! YES YES YES YES!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100491 on: March 04, 2013, 12:32:46 pm »

If I weren't so lazy  I'd probably make a GIF of this and put that emoticon over the fish. But I AM lazy, so here's the sentiment.

EDIT:
You seen conservapedia?

It's laughably biased. Made more hilarious by the fact it calls itself the 'trustworthy encyclopedia'

Made yet more hilarious by the fact it USED to say 'the trusworthy encyclopedia' (note the missing T in trustworthy)
I didn't think Conservopedia was serious. It's like the SBaHJ of political commentary.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100492 on: March 04, 2013, 12:38:56 pm »

Probably half of the Conservapedia posters are trolls. However, the site is run by a highly conservative teacher who is the son of an infamous anti-feminist, and if he doesn't approve of something he changes or deletes it.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100493 on: March 04, 2013, 12:42:02 pm »

Have you noticed how many posts that Solar guy has?

over 19000. This is slightly WTF.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #100494 on: March 04, 2013, 12:45:23 pm »

... there's six critters on this very forum with >19k posts <_<
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100495 on: March 04, 2013, 12:53:08 pm »

We aren't exactly a forum that has conservative in it's name.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100496 on: March 04, 2013, 12:53:50 pm »

Just impressed and/or charmed the pants off the head of a small game development company I'm doing a bit of contract work for. He wants to get in touch after the job's done, and see about regular work.

Huzzah? Why yes, I believe so.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #100498 on: March 04, 2013, 01:20:00 pm »

Just impressed and/or charmed the pants off the head of a small game development company I'm doing a bit of contract work for. He wants to get in touch after the job's done, and see about regular work.

Huzzah!
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100499 on: March 04, 2013, 01:59:14 pm »

I am soooooooo happy for you!  So, so, so happy!

Today I got $15 for blowing the hood off of a poorly designed psych study.  The kicker: apparently they didn't think people would know the Windows "your computer just crashed" noise can't be resolved by jiggling the connection pins to the monitor.  Also, the minute I met the other person, I thought "She's a confederate."  So that's cool; mafia skills in real life, whee!

Well, actually, I got the $15 for taking the psych study, but letting psychology students know that they look silly is a bonus.  Dunno what I'm gonna buy... definitely something nice and Vector-only-ish.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 6698 6699 [6700] 6701 6702 ... 13326