Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6697 6698 [6699] 6700 6701 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15836839 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100470 on: March 04, 2013, 04:50:27 am »

In the later stages, it said that the server crashed and the automatic update failed to fix it like that time the forums got reset to 2009 - in 2011 or 2012 or some such.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100471 on: March 04, 2013, 05:03:00 am »

Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #100472 on: March 04, 2013, 05:33:46 am »

Well that sucked.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100473 on: March 04, 2013, 05:56:24 am »

*breathes in and out of a paper bag*

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #100474 on: March 04, 2013, 06:07:53 am »

-snip-
Must be Bay12 Forum server overheating...

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #100475 on: March 04, 2013, 07:43:27 am »

I just discovered this.

I like Takei.
Recently "unliked" him, I've seen the good stuff already and a lot is... not that funny. His puns are reaching a level where AFH-era Bob Saget would cringe. Sorry Mr Takei, I respect you a lot, but we're friends no longer.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #100476 on: March 04, 2013, 07:45:03 am »

Well, my Yamaha keyboard came in today. I also found I forgot what little I know about playing on a piano already, but hey, Yamaha keyboard. With a bit of practise, I should be able to figure out how to make it sound decent.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100477 on: March 04, 2013, 09:18:00 am »

I have coffee again.
Also, how are you guys doing? Haven't been keeping up with the emotion threads for ages. :)
Was on holiday and stuff and generally didn't have time for anything. (Not that I'm ever not on holiday, if you want to get technical...)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100478 on: March 04, 2013, 09:51:36 am »

Had lunch with the fiance's extended family today. I was kinda on trial since I hadn't really met some of them before, and I was pretty much previously unknown to most anyone until I moved in, so naturally they were pretty suspicious. Also (and more importantly), we talked about the thing I last posted in the happy thread about. Anyway, everything went fine and my fiance and I are cemented as accepted by them, I think~
w00t! You have survived the Trial By Family. (That should totally net you a Steam 'cheevo of some kind.)

Went over last night to hang out with Girlfriend #2 at her house for the first time, just to watch some TV together and cuddle and talk.
Didn't leave till this morning.  :D  (and I am *sooooo* tired right now)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #100481 on: March 04, 2013, 10:59:52 am »

I loled.  It was cute.  lowercase?  Hates caitalism?  lolz all around.  I suppose I need to insert a disclaimer: "I may not agree with all thye say. . . but I may too"
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #100482 on: March 04, 2013, 11:28:42 am »

I suppose that from the conservative point of view, they are decent-ish, almost.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100483 on: March 04, 2013, 11:49:52 am »

Eh. Still pretty weak I think.

Probably the best you're going to get from that sort of source, though. Better than the "lying" followup, at least.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #100484 on: March 04, 2013, 11:54:50 am »

The capitalism one was funny in a so-bad-it's-good way IMO. The second was just crap.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.
Pages: 1 ... 6697 6698 [6699] 6700 6701 ... 13326