Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6694 6695 [6696] 6697 6698 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15835826 times)

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100425 on: March 02, 2013, 11:57:14 pm »

Also: Your name reminded me of this.
Oh man that is hilarious and awesome. I love how there's so much potential stuff that my internet name seems to reference, considering I thought it up myself with some subconscious reference to a make-believe game me and some friends had as kids which was literally "Space Cats." Imagine Spaceman Spiff, but with cats, and lasers, and stuff.

I never realized how much cool stuff there was on the internet involving cats in space!
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100426 on: March 03, 2013, 12:30:08 am »

but with cats, and lasers
Reminds me of this.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #100427 on: March 03, 2013, 03:18:52 am »

Just saw Alien. Pretty boss film.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #100428 on: March 03, 2013, 04:15:06 am »

Im angry as fuck but now my mom pissed off to church so i got bittersweet instead.
Shitfists.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #100429 on: March 03, 2013, 04:18:04 am »

Candied bacon is awesome. It filled a void in me that I didn't know was empty. It is true bacon perfection.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #100430 on: March 03, 2013, 08:05:57 am »

I murdered the shit out of impossible programming task for work (all but the truly impossible part, and for that got to tell them fuck you but slightly nicer than that). It only cost me my weekend and sanity. Now I drink.
Theoretically impossible or practically impossible?
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Coalwalker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100431 on: March 03, 2013, 08:07:14 am »

So far we've been playing Legend of Zelda
Which game? Also, congratulations on the relationship happies.
Twilight Princess (Gamecube edition.)
Spoiler: Actual spoiler! (click to show/hide)
So to recap, one minute everything was going just great, and the next we have caverns collapsing, firebreathing cave beasts, underground brush fires, a screaming swarm of poltergheists back for revenge, zombies in the corridors, drunken brawls in the dining halls, magma pouring into the caverns, rotting miasma everywhere, insanity, madness, and a flying crocodile heading right towards us!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #100432 on: March 03, 2013, 08:58:28 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You can practically see the erosion o_O
The deep pit near the left is a artifact of me making the steps shorter in exchange for quicker results like the above.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #100433 on: March 03, 2013, 09:19:18 am »

So far we've been playing Legend of Zelda
Which game? Also, congratulations on the relationship happies.
Twilight Princess (Gamecube edition.)
Spoiler: Actual spoiler! (click to show/hide)
Yay for Link actually being left-handed like usual version.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #100434 on: March 03, 2013, 11:00:13 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You can practically see the erosion o_O
The deep pit near the left is a artifact of me making the steps shorter in exchange for quicker results like the above.
Ooooooh, that looks awesome.

I can't program anything substantial myself, but I dabbled slightly in Blitz Basic and I know enough about how much code it takes for even simple tasks to have serious respect for people who can actually code things.

And I'm 90% sure BB was the simplest coding language. So whatever you're programming that in is probably even harder.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #100435 on: March 03, 2013, 12:39:32 pm »

Parents had their anniversary dinner, so yesterday me and my bro saw A Good Day to Die Hard, ate at some vietnamese owned deli, bought some shit at horsetown, and generally had a fun time.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #100436 on: March 03, 2013, 01:50:48 pm »

Just wanted to say that since the papacy is vacant I hereby claim the position for myself. My name shall be Priapus IBLOODHAMMER, and from now on you all must address me as "Your Holiness", "Holy Father" or "Lord BLOODHAMMER"
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 01:59:53 pm by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #100437 on: March 03, 2013, 01:55:33 pm »

Just saw Alien. Pretty boss film.
Now you know why Murphy is cool Xenos who doesn't afraid of cats :3

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #100438 on: March 03, 2013, 01:59:23 pm »

Just wanted to say that since the papacy is vacant I hereby claim the position for myself. My name shall be Priapus I, and from now on you all must address me as "Your Holiness", "Holy Father" or "Holus Awesomenus".
I see no problems with this, your Holus Awesomenus.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #100439 on: March 03, 2013, 02:02:39 pm »

I was reading SMBC and had second thoughts about the name. I think I'm going to keep the Holus Awesomenus part though.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 6694 6695 [6696] 6697 6698 ... 13326