Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6677 6678 [6679] 6680 6681 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15841130 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100170 on: February 27, 2013, 01:37:06 am »

This actually makes youtube run really fast.

What the hell?! That's awesome, though.
I assume you've tried it? I'm hesitant about messing around with CL prompts for fear of accidentally my everything :P

Yeah; if you notice, he even provides a couple of rollback commands.
Hmm. Doesn't seem to be doing anything, but at least nothing appears to be broken.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100171 on: February 27, 2013, 01:39:25 am »

Just spent a good long time ruling Tropico with an iron fist. ^_^

I think there's something wrong with the game that "partying capitalist" is a lot easier to pull off than "iron fisted tyrant".  My last attempt was a straight up effort to be a James Bond villain, with a militarized private island based entirely on tourism.  The common man serving the foreign dog at gunpoint, with Rebel Yell turned on just to spice things up a bit.  I got so caught up in building shit to keep people from revolting, and then building industry chains to pay for that shit, all of which made my Tourism Rating so unattractive it didn't like the right time, that it was 1977 before I built my first hotel.

By then, I was regularly topping 80% in completely free elections, my army and police force were basically just a jobs program, all of five people had ever become rebels, and even at its height my tourism industry was a minor slush fund on top of the industrial juggernauts of cigar rolling and arms manufacturing.  So, at least I was still evil-ish, I was just so good at it that everybody loved me instead of fearing me.

While I'm not sure which in the series your playing, in Tropico 4 (possibly in 3 as well) you can lower the political stability which I've found helps a bit in making people less agreeable. I will give you that the game tends to be quite easy to please everyone and to have good conflict requires some purposeful faction side-lining on the players part. Still all good fun though.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #100172 on: February 27, 2013, 01:46:37 am »

Maple syrup on ice cream is really good when you use the high quality pure maple syrup. The corn syrup with natural and artificial maple flavors compare at all.

This is true of putting real maple syrup on anything.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100173 on: February 27, 2013, 01:47:38 am »

Maple syrup on ice cream

Okay, now you've gone too far.  That is some dangerous science you're messing with there and oh my God I can't wait to try that.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #100174 on: February 27, 2013, 01:55:25 am »

Maple syrup on ice cream

Okay, now you've gone too far.  That is some dangerous science you're messing with there and oh my God I can't wait to try that.
Boil it first, if you have the good stuff. It hardens and is amazing.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #100175 on: February 27, 2013, 02:25:54 am »

Someone told me to toast PB&J sandwiches. I have come here to tell everyone that this is a great idea.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #100176 on: February 27, 2013, 02:27:00 am »

Someone told me to toast PB&J sandwiches. I have come here to tell everyone that this is a great idea.
Peanut butter, Nutella, and jam all toasted along with syrup drizzled in is best.
Oh, and honey.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #100177 on: February 27, 2013, 02:40:57 am »

Second only to using waffles instead of bread.

E: Well, in the realm of PB&J creations, anyway.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100178 on: February 27, 2013, 05:47:49 am »

My family does toasted bread with peanut butter, honey, banana, and raisins.  YUM.

Just finished building my RP character, who is a seething boil of envy, frustration, petty vengeance, and sniper rifles.  She also happens to be a glass cannon with basically no willpower.  As the DM said, I keep on setting up dominos for him to knock down... :D  It's been really fun to do the balancing act between party dynamics, competence and mediocrity, nastiness and generosity.

First time I've done a build that was really based on characterization more than power level, and I'm quite pleased with it.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100179 on: February 27, 2013, 06:47:44 am »

making zelda mod is fun
Does your productivity know no bounds?

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100181 on: February 27, 2013, 07:23:53 am »

Toasted peanut butter and fried egg sandwiches. Or peanut butter, fried egg, and banana. I know that probably sounds wierd, but it makes for a simple and deceptively tasty breakfast.

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #100182 on: February 27, 2013, 07:58:25 am »

Peanut butter, Nutella, and jam all toasted along with syrup drizzled in is best.
Oh, and honey.

Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100183 on: February 27, 2013, 08:33:44 am »

http://xkcd.com/1176/

Because it happens pretty often and always makes me super uncomfortable. Then there's a comic about it, and I laugh.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100184 on: February 27, 2013, 08:38:18 am »

Maple syrup on ice cream is really good when you use the high quality pure maple syrup. The corn syrup with natural and artificial maple flavors compare at all.
Have you ever had golden syrup dumplings?
Pages: 1 ... 6677 6678 [6679] 6680 6681 ... 13326