Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6662 6663 [6664] 6665 6666 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15848226 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99945 on: February 24, 2013, 06:06:30 pm »

So the ACCC is once again going to war against Homeopathy Plus! over misleading claims.

I for one love seeing these alternative medicine thugs getting their ass handed to them.
The same thing happened last year and they didn't do anything.
This time the stuff got put in the members section.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99946 on: February 24, 2013, 06:42:13 pm »

Happy because I just played some Pharaoh and it's still as awesome as I remember it to be.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99947 on: February 24, 2013, 07:26:00 pm »

AWWWW YEEAH. Beat Fallout three. Time for mods!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #99948 on: February 24, 2013, 07:38:34 pm »

Played Touhou 5 for the first time. Love the stage 3 music; it's the first time I've heard it outside of fan variations. :P

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99949 on: February 24, 2013, 07:41:56 pm »

Got my C homework done on time and without needing to ask for help! Hell yesh!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #99950 on: February 24, 2013, 07:49:31 pm »

How the hell... Just checked my grade from Parallel Computing. I got an 88 on the final. O_o

The final which I know I bombed almost entirely. This class had waaaaay too much partial credit. Based on the number of shits I gave on the homework (none; I usually turned in only half the problems, and those which were turned in would do little more than compile), and really the number of shits in general (none except for the final project, which was less than 20% of the grade), I should have by all rights failed.

And so I somehow managed to get a 78% C in the course. O_o

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99951 on: February 24, 2013, 08:56:06 pm »

I may be able to do an intership at Ubisoft Montreal, for a week or two. It'll not be work, but interesting.

Now, I'll need to know if I'm allowed to work (foreigner in Canada, and I don't have a work permit), and what paperwork I have to fill.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 08:59:47 pm by PanH »

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #99952 on: February 24, 2013, 09:00:57 pm »

I may be able to do an intership at Ubisoft Montreal, for a week or two. It'll not be work, but interesting.

Now, I'll need to know if I'm allowed to work (foreigner in Canada, and I don't have a work permit), and what paperwork I have to fill.
If you are doing this for school you can get a student visa, check the department of state

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99953 on: February 24, 2013, 10:18:04 pm »

Found some good songs on Gorillaz's D-Sides album.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #99954 on: February 25, 2013, 12:32:54 am »

Well, that was the first time I've watched the Oscars. It was pretty enjoyable.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99955 on: February 25, 2013, 12:34:38 am »

Well, that was the first time I've watched the Oscars. It was pretty enjoyable.

First time for me, too, or at least the first time I paid attention.  I really didn't enjoy it, but I was glad to watch the show and watch the audience who was seeing it with me in the dorms... I'm glad I got to experience that and know how it works.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #99956 on: February 25, 2013, 12:35:49 am »

...Oscars?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99957 on: February 25, 2013, 12:39:54 am »

You know that thing where neither the Avengers nor The Life of Pi actually win anything, even though they should?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99958 on: February 25, 2013, 12:45:32 am »

(... squee, Avengers)

Life of Pi won a lot of stuff, though.  It really did quite well.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #99959 on: February 25, 2013, 12:46:10 am »

No really, what are the Oscars?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 6662 6663 [6664] 6665 6666 ... 13326