Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6648 6649 [6650] 6651 6652 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15743945 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99735 on: February 21, 2013, 10:41:42 pm »

New first name = Daring
Old first name = Feces

I think it's trying to tell me something.

I know your old first name. It's the same as mine. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99736 on: February 21, 2013, 10:42:20 pm »

Gentleman Rich Sex, this is priceless XD

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #99737 on: February 21, 2013, 10:56:00 pm »

So I found out why I absolutely detested coding for Linux on Ubuntu. Two damnable words which should never have been introduced to computers:

MOUSE ACCELERATION

Goddamn; I always thought something was fucking with the mouse while using Ubuntu; turns out that was it. Now I have a script to autorun at startup to disable that shit! :D
And suddenly I can click on things without needing to break out in sweat from sheer effort!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99738 on: February 21, 2013, 11:05:06 pm »

Just seems a bit odd is all.

So when I put my first and last name in "Blessing inadequacy"

Whaa?
Ahem:
I've never understood why people hate braces so much. I'm stuck with mine for another two years or so and after adjusting they're just little shiny happy things that shine at me when I'm brushing my teeth so long as I don't perv myself and look down my own shirt.

I kinda like the look. I think Ill miss my braces when they're gone...

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #99739 on: February 21, 2013, 11:18:48 pm »

That doesn't explain anything!

Though it does remind me that I need to get my braces adjusted in 4 days.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99741 on: February 21, 2013, 11:25:51 pm »

Super Charisma!

Yup, the program is super janky. It didn't generate that punctuation at all.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99742 on: February 21, 2013, 11:34:14 pm »

I only remember that quote because you were talking about you being pettanko and then suddenly boobs.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #99743 on: February 21, 2013, 11:36:25 pm »

I only remember that quote because you were talking about you being pettanko and then suddenly boobs.
I was going ot say, damn. I;'ve been here about a year and I don't even remember my first posts. Not even the jist of them. Going back in my logs is a surprise to me.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99744 on: February 21, 2013, 11:39:44 pm »

I was going ot say, damn. I;'ve been here about a year and I don't even remember my first posts. Not even the jist of them. Going back in my logs is a surprise to me.
Things that A) have a subject matter that's important to me, B) are intriguing, odd, or bizarre, and C) are at the least humorous are easy to remember. This last item is batting 1.000.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99745 on: February 22, 2013, 12:06:27 am »

I'll be honest.

My recent former boyfriend is being unusually... I dunno, I think I'm getting older and maturing, and so I'm less satisfied with the way I've conducted myself in relationships.  So I know that I did a lot of things wrong in this last run-through, which I'm sitting with, and yet simultaneously I'm kind of miffed.  I'm being treated... unusually poorly, and it's well known that this fellow is trying to punish me for leaving after giving ample warning and bowing under a great many other punishments for things I would have needed to be totally logically corrupt to do.  That and tried to sweep a lot of hardcore sexism under the rug under the name of "taboo humor."  But back then I (stupidly--this was my fault) didn't stand up for myself, didn't really bring up what an ass he'd been until we were breaking up, so he got the idea that I could be controlled and would come running back to him smiling and infinitely forgiving of abuse as long as he leveraged enough pressure in a particular way.

Apparently I served at the pleasure of the pure and blameless physicist.  It's one of those situations where telling him he's a dick or whatever won't fix the problem--it's simply "I want revenge, so my goal is to extract pain from you until I'm satisfied."  He looks at me like I'm disgusting if I speak to him, so, you know--not going to work.  Hurting him back would just vindicate his behavior.  I'm looking forward to graduating.
This is a little bit garbled, but I just thought I'd say this sort of sounds more like a description of US-Soviet relations after a diplomatic incident during the cold war than a description of your last breakup.

About to join some sort of mad scientist roleplaying campaign, which should be totally awesome.
*gasp* Is it a Girl Genius campaign?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99747 on: February 22, 2013, 12:23:47 am »

This is a little bit garbled, but I just thought I'd say this sort of sounds more like a description of US-Soviet relations after a diplomatic incident during the cold war than a description of your last breakup.

Yeah, I know *snerk*

It's been... really complicated, to say the least.  I kind of wish sometimes that I'd just held it together until graduation.

*gasp* Is it a Girl Genius campaign?

Naw, but I apparently get to be a mathematician and turn stuff into its topological equivalents :D  Reality shall obey mathematical law!  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ate dinner with a handsome Irish law student tonight.  Aw yeah.  Also... Adventure Time is amazing.  I can't believe I didn't go look at it before now.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 12:48:52 am by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #99748 on: February 22, 2013, 12:44:42 am »

Name Generator

First Name = Anal Sex
Last Name = Impotence
SalmonGod = Super Good

????
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #99749 on: February 22, 2013, 12:46:01 am »

I think it's trying to tell you something
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 6648 6649 [6650] 6651 6652 ... 13325