Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6647 6648 [6649] 6650 6651 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15743673 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99721 on: February 21, 2013, 09:27:08 pm »

I got Hope for my first name and my last name, both of them by themselves, Perfect for my Username, Rich ideas for both my first and last name at once, and Unsavory Ties for my entire name.
It's FEF, not FEOF

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99722 on: February 21, 2013, 09:33:31 pm »

MetalSlimeHunt = Booming Economy (Oh yeah!)

[First Name] = Bomb (Uh...)

[Middle Name] = Yibe (?)

[Last Name] = Superman (Aww yeah.)

[Full Name] = Escaped Prisoner (Shit, they know!)
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99723 on: February 21, 2013, 09:37:59 pm »

The fuck? So my name returned as "Super Handsome", and doing the same sans caps returns "Popular Person". It really has a nasty sense of humor.

Okay, "Internet" returns as "The best". "Cleverbot" comes back as "big boobs". "President Obama" returns as "cool-headedness".

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #99724 on: February 21, 2013, 09:40:31 pm »

Lightbulb get!

Finally bothered to put together that silly lamp I bought when I moved into the apartment in the fall. >_>
Now my room is lit by something other than LCD monitors!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99725 on: February 21, 2013, 09:41:30 pm »

Adolf Hitler was High Rating.

... I was gonna do other names, including my own. Now? No.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99726 on: February 21, 2013, 09:43:03 pm »

My first name is 'Disaster' ...
My last name is 'The best' (hell yea)
My full name is 'Escaped Prisoner'

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #99727 on: February 21, 2013, 09:49:47 pm »

Wow. Put my real name in (one at a time) and it comes out with something I like to see, but am certainly not. Full name comes out to "human manure". It's facepunchin' time.
Hey, I got Horse Manure, we can be manure bros!
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99728 on: February 21, 2013, 09:59:33 pm »

Vector = feces

Fuck you too, man >:[

Yay Vector sighting!  :D
How's school/life/etc going?

School is okay, life is okay.

I'll be honest.

My recent former boyfriend is being unusually... I dunno, I think I'm getting older and maturing, and so I'm less satisfied with the way I've conducted myself in relationships.  So I know that I did a lot of things wrong in this last run-through, which I'm sitting with, and yet simultaneously I'm kind of miffed.  I'm being treated... unusually poorly, and it's well known that this fellow is trying to punish me for leaving after giving ample warning and bowing under a great many other punishments for things I would have needed to be totally logically corrupt to do.  That and tried to sweep a lot of hardcore sexism under the rug under the name of "taboo humor."  But back then I (stupidly--this was my fault) didn't stand up for myself, didn't really bring up what an ass he'd been until we were breaking up, so he got the idea that I could be controlled and would come running back to him smiling and infinitely forgiving of abuse as long as he leveraged enough pressure in a particular way.

Apparently I served at the pleasure of the pure and blameless physicist.  It's one of those situations where telling him he's a dick or whatever won't fix the problem--it's simply "I want revenge, so my goal is to extract pain from you until I'm satisfied."  He looks at me like I'm disgusting if I speak to him, so, you know--not going to work.  Hurting him back would just vindicate his behavior.  I'm looking forward to graduating.

I guess you could say that I'm back here again because I can't fucking stand the social situation the outside world is putting me in right now, and at least I feel like everyone likes me well enough here.  But seriously--I'm happy to be here, and I've missed y'all.  You guys are great.

I'm in a sort of weird position in my life, where I'm changing drastically from month to month in terms of the clarity and extent of my vision, the standard with which I'm satisfied, and my abilities.  This is generally a positive, but it's exhausting.

On the other hand, my classes are pushing me really hard, I'm getting a lot out of them, and I'm having a lot of fun.  About to join some sort of mad scientist roleplaying campaign, which should be totally awesome.

Just kind of tired, I guess--not especially sad, not especially happy, pleased with life but perhaps somewhat lacking in peak experiences.

Anyway, I just finished watching What Dreams May Come, which I recommend to everyone on the basis of visual splendor and being a pretty damn lowkey Robin Williams movie.  Probably the only thing of his that I like... though I agree with Ebert that the ending doesn't commit to the difficult choices the rest of the movie made.  Still, seriously, it's brilliant.

The guy I've got a minor crush on in my poetry class seems interested, so that's cool, too.  I'm not really into him or something, but at this stage of my life I've somewhat disabused myself of the notion that I'm dating for Big Relationship Reasons so much as a little character development, so going out with a very harmless and weird English major for a while seems like to could be entertaining.

Oh, and Thai for lunch tomorrow.  Yeeeeesss.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #99729 on: February 21, 2013, 10:03:13 pm »

Err, my full name sans caps is, err, american penis.

O-kay then.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #99730 on: February 21, 2013, 10:13:51 pm »

Well, that was fun. I conjured together a little defensive aliens event in a traitor round on our server KG setup, though they really only survived due to the shuttle arriving.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #99731 on: February 21, 2013, 10:24:30 pm »

My full name is actually too long for the generator thingy.

What is 17 characters plus a space too long for you or something programmer guy?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99732 on: February 21, 2013, 10:28:18 pm »

Yes, because AI this advanced requires programming in C and an 18 long char array should be enough, dammit!
Because this totally isn't just some Java app that looks at what it can convert your letters into using a cheap method of building those letters out of a common multiple, and then just looking up those letters in a dictionary full of swear words... No, this is so much more advanced!

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #99733 on: February 21, 2013, 10:33:32 pm »

Just seems a bit odd is all.

So when I put my first and last name in "Blessing inadequacy"

Whaa?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99734 on: February 21, 2013, 10:39:12 pm »

New first name = Daring
Old first name = Feces

I think it's trying to tell me something.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.
Pages: 1 ... 6647 6648 [6649] 6650 6651 ... 13325