Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6614 6615 [6616] 6617 6618 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15772168 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99225 on: February 13, 2013, 08:03:49 pm »

RE How we chose our user name: I got it off a box of dish washing liquid.
Really? I thought you were just a really hard-core white nationalist...
I found this box of dish washing liquid while attending my weekly 'Racists anonymous' meeting.
Dey took ER liquids!

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #99226 on: February 13, 2013, 08:24:44 pm »

I found this box of dish washing liquid while attending my weekly 'Racists anonymous' meeting.
Dey took ER liquids!
Racists anonymous, that's where they were those white hoods, right?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99227 on: February 13, 2013, 08:28:09 pm »

Dey took ER liquids!
Oh yea. White hoods, cheep beer, redneck slang and all the homoerotic action a man can handle. Because what happens at RA, stays at RA.

You didn't think I went for the minority bashing did you?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99228 on: February 13, 2013, 08:33:29 pm »

Dey took ER liquids!
Oh yea. White hoods, cheep beer, redneck slang and all the homoerotic action a man can handle. Because what happens at RA, stays at RA.

Oh, so a bunch of folks in the country threw a Halloween party, but they all came as ghosts? Naturally this lead to a bunch of man-on-man action, because nothing is more awkward than showing up to your redneck Halloween party only to realize that everyone else came as a pointy-headed ghost as well.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Pyre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99229 on: February 13, 2013, 09:50:38 pm »

Just turned on my computer, and this is my desktop image for the evening:

More than makes up for the rest of my crappy day.
I agree, most of us can't make singing rockets either. Unless you count them screaming through the atmosphere towards a fiery doom as singing.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #99230 on: February 13, 2013, 09:55:28 pm »

Dey took ER liquids!

Oh, so a bunch of folks in the country threw a Halloween party, but they all came as ghosts? Naturally this lead to a bunch of man-on-man action, because nothing is more awkward than showing up to your redneck Halloween party only to realize that everyone else came as a pointy-headed ghost as well.

And of course the only way to handle an awkward situation is to throw a gay orgy.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99231 on: February 13, 2013, 09:59:46 pm »

Dey took ER liquids!

And of course the only way to handle an awkward situation is to throw a gay orgy.

What else would you do?

3. Run Resize Enable

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99232 on: February 13, 2013, 10:01:55 pm »

I've seen some of the KKK higher-ups robes, you'd swear they were RPG LP'er wizards:

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99233 on: February 13, 2013, 10:02:14 pm »

Dey took ER liquids!

What else would you do?
Start genocide of a race that doesn't exist, meaning I instantly killed them all myself.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99234 on: February 13, 2013, 10:03:49 pm »

Dey took ER liquids!

What else would you do?
Start genocide of a race that doesn't exist, meaning I instantly killed them all myself.
VICTRAH!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99235 on: February 13, 2013, 10:04:59 pm »

Dey took ER liquids!

What else would you do?

Really, why are you being sexist here? Obviously we need to throw a flat out orgy. You're leaving out fifty percent of people otherwise! D:
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99236 on: February 13, 2013, 10:08:45 pm »

Dey took ER liquids!

What else would you do?

Really, why are you being sexist here? Obviously we need to throw a flat out orgy. You're leaving out fifty percent of people otherwise! D:

They allow women at Klan rallies redneck Halloween parties? I didn't expect that, given their track record.

3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #99237 on: February 13, 2013, 10:12:23 pm »

The soundtrack for Animal Crossing: Wild World
It is brilliant and amazing and I want to listen to it more than I do (which is almost never)
Speaking of...

(Okay, it's original Animal Crossing and not Wild World, but still pretty nifty.)
http://tane.us/ac/wwcf.html
Thar be wild world. (and city folk)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99238 on: February 13, 2013, 10:13:12 pm »

Oh, we're at a Klan rally? Well shit, no wonder there's no chicks. They're all at home trying to decide how to explain the black eye they've got. This isn't exactly happy thread material at this point though.

My happy: Got to see my LF today. Sadly it wasn't that simple, but I'm trying to look past the shit to the good part.
He's fucking with us.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #99239 on: February 13, 2013, 10:15:13 pm »

For everyone who cares. I'm still alive!
Still no internet though, I've been without it for 3 weeks now, urgh.
Well, this current access is fleeting, so goodbye again everyone!~ o/
Pages: 1 ... 6614 6615 [6616] 6617 6618 ... 13325