Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6596 6597 [6598] 6599 6600 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15792255 times)

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98955 on: February 08, 2013, 06:21:25 pm »

Today was my last day at Walmart. It's nice to be out of there. I'll have my associate's degree in May, which'll improve my potential pay grade quite a bit.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Skold

• Bay Watcher
  • Halaster has nothing on me.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98956 on: February 08, 2013, 06:32:02 pm »

I might get an extra twenty dollars this Sunday when my payee gives me my money, which would help with both the having to get groceries as well as the having to get my government ID renewed this month. I might get some pizza if that happens, though it might be after I get my ID renewed on Monday.
I was known as dei before. Chances are that isn't a good thing.

Just as a warning, I have Asperger's Syndrome and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Between the lack of a sense of humor, the eccentricities, bizarre obsessions and the swiss cheese-like memory, talking to me should be interesting.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #98957 on: February 08, 2013, 07:01:41 pm »

Am I doing it rite guize?

Jokes aside. I forgot that this game was actually pretty fun.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #98958 on: February 08, 2013, 07:02:10 pm »

Over the last months, I have developed a long-term infatuation with pepper. The flavor it gives is so perfect: a satisfying heat, unlike the painful sting of hot sauce. It's delicious and I put a lot of it on everything. This may be the first step towards liking hot sauce but I don't care.
Good one. Black pepper has some great health properties, best if it's freshly ground from whole peppers.

Nice side effect: It helps prevent farting and apparently the husks on whole peppers help to promote the breaking down of fat cells, so it apparently keeps you slim:

This stuff is pretty awesome basically.

Some of the best stuff right here, few taste sensations beat eating pickled veggies in a salad and stumbling on a whole pepper bead then slowly biting it down as the heat washes over the entire mouth :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #98959 on: February 08, 2013, 07:16:41 pm »

~HOHOHOHOHOHO~
And it made me happy that this is still going on.

~HOHOHOHOHOHO~
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #98960 on: February 08, 2013, 07:17:12 pm »

Playing fire emblem awakening and I have to say this.

EVERYTHING OWAIN SAYS IS UTTERLY AMAZING
It's FEF, not FEOF

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #98961 on: February 08, 2013, 07:55:28 pm »

Things that made me happy:  We had a practice debate in rhetoric class, on legalization of marijuana (Could you possibly pick a more college classhole topic?)

Things that made me sad:  I was on the side against legalization

Things that made me happy:  I was able to successfully argue against my own beliefs, putting forth a salient (and unrefuted by the opposition) point, that cannabis use in adolescence tends to cause significant and semi-permanent cognitive decline.  They could've pointed out that currently legal substances do too, but they didn't, and when it finally came up it was after the debate, in a snide "What's your justification for alcohol" way that wouldn't have been allowed even during the debate.

Things that made me impetuous:  It's a debate, so you're not allowed to go ham on people, but God I wanted to.  I was chomping at the bit at a few parts, wanted to rip and tear.
Shoes...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98962 on: February 08, 2013, 08:00:35 pm »

That doesn't look familiar. What game is that?

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #98963 on: February 08, 2013, 08:00:51 pm »

(Could you possibly pick a more college classhole topic?)

lmao, nope. XD Luckily I imagine most kids who argue for it's legalisation don't know jack about it and just want to come off as cool and rebellious. (There are obviously decent arguments for it's legalisation, but to argue intellectually probably isn't their goal.)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98964 on: February 08, 2013, 08:13:50 pm »

[snip]

Life and death 2? I played that a long time ago from a compilation CD which didn't come with any documentation (i figured the diagnosis/surgery guide must have been in the manual), so i randomly assigned everyone who came into my clinic to unnecessary experimental brain surgery (randomly drilling into people's heads and removing chunks of skull) and killed about 90% of my patients. Was fun.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 08:16:15 pm by Reelya »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #98965 on: February 08, 2013, 08:27:34 pm »

Yeah it's life and death 2. Which is really fun. Though compared to Reelya I actually for the most part remember what I should be doing. My only actual problem so far is I sometimes mix up that one nerve problem with cases of paralytic hysteria.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #98966 on: February 08, 2013, 09:45:52 pm »

Shit i'm happy

me and a couple friends are feasting on some duck, aka the spoils of duck season tomorrow

Gonna be ballin

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #98967 on: February 08, 2013, 10:57:19 pm »

Just finished my contest entry for the LoL art contest thingy, and none too soon, with only four hours left to go (if I calculated the timezones correctly). The piece is ok I think, it could use a few more hours of work but I'm rather exhausted what with it being 5 AM and me having sat here for most of the day hunched in a not so comfortable position.

Oh well, the prizes are awesome atleast, won't mind any of them really :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

AnalysisFailed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98968 on: February 09, 2013, 12:05:46 am »

You know, we have a photo share thread.
I'd post one but I don't even own a camera. If a good picture gets taken I'll remember that.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #98969 on: February 09, 2013, 01:00:48 am »

My rougelike now has working combat!

RAAARGH! SCELLY SMASH SKULLS!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 6596 6597 [6598] 6599 6600 ... 13325