Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6584 6585 [6586] 6587 6588 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15755488 times)

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98775 on: February 05, 2013, 07:47:45 pm »

I don't know what to think of Brutal Doom, especially the redone metal mix.

It's incredibly gratuitous and cheesy and seems very... well... childish?

Ahh what the hell that means I'd love it. :P

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98776 on: February 05, 2013, 07:57:21 pm »

Janet actually has a jiang-shi. Small but important difference.

Wait since when was Tomoko a Jiang-shi
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98777 on: February 05, 2013, 07:57:49 pm »

So the BrutalDoom Doommetal.wad that includes various full instrumental metal remixes of all DooM and DooM II was reuploaded as version 3 on Mediafire finally. Now I can get the full Brutal Doom experience with lots of metal to compliment the fast bloody demon-gibbing. Yay!~~

ThankYou.ThankYou.ThankYou.
I was looking for that wad!

So this is for true doom-murder heads?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98778 on: February 05, 2013, 08:00:30 pm »

Janet actually has a jiang-shi. Small but important difference.

Wait since when was Tomoko a Jiang-shi
I thought they were talking about Yoshika :V

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #98779 on: February 05, 2013, 08:21:37 pm »

So the BrutalDoom Doommetal.wad that includes various full instrumental metal remixes of all DooM and DooM II was reuploaded as version 3 on Mediafire finally. Now I can get the full Brutal Doom experience with lots of metal to compliment the fast bloody demon-gibbing. Yay!~~

ThankYou.ThankYou.ThankYou.
I was looking for that wad!

So this is for true doom-murder heads?

Rip and tear! Rip and tear! Rip and tear your huge guts!

in other news, Chiloé is amazing.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 08:29:20 pm by raptorfangamer »
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #98780 on: February 05, 2013, 08:22:40 pm »

-Curse you! faulty internet!-
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 08:28:47 pm by raptorfangamer »
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98781 on: February 05, 2013, 09:13:24 pm »

Reading a guide to becoming a better sniper in TF2, it recommended a little free game called Osu!

Holy shit this is an amazing little rhythm game! I get to relive so much musical nostalgia as well as experience alot of amazing new music set to a rhythm game where I click buttons and follow sliders and spin wheels. And there's so many songs! It's only limited by how many you can physically download and retain on your computer. I already love just looking for my favorite songs on their little database. This could get really addictive really fast.

The only problem is that all the tracks are fan made, and so while a large number of them are really well-made, there's still a fair number that are just brutally hard for the sake of being brutally hard. My favorites are the ones where you can't make any mistakes, cause your stamina meter drains faster than you can fill it, so you need to do perfectly in order to outlast the stage. Those ones get tossed right out, atleast until I get better.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 09:21:30 pm by JoshuaFH »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #98782 on: February 05, 2013, 09:21:38 pm »

Holy shit this is an amazing little rhythm game! I get to relive so much musical nostalgia as well as experience alot of amazing new music set to a rhythm game where I click buttons and follow sliders and spin wheels. And there's so many! It's only limited by how many you can physically download and retain on your computer. I already love just looking for my favorite songs on their little database. This could get really addictive really fast.
Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time...

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98783 on: February 05, 2013, 09:27:32 pm »

The girl that I hopefully will be having a date with soon just called me cute and admitted to shamelessly flirting with me. Naturally, I'm returning the shameless flirting.

SQUEEEEEE!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98784 on: February 05, 2013, 09:28:37 pm »

Holy shit this is an amazing little rhythm game! I get to relive so much musical nostalgia as well as experience alot of amazing new music set to a rhythm game where I click buttons and follow sliders and spin wheels. And there's so many! It's only limited by how many you can physically download and retain on your computer. I already love just looking for my favorite songs on their little database. This could get really addictive really fast.
Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time...
Is...is that some sort of indie EBA? Holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #98785 on: February 05, 2013, 09:31:12 pm »

I had a revelation.  I realized the reason that, for a long time, I couldn't read any books.  I'd start on something big and meaningful like Les Miserables or The Brothers Karamazov, but I couldn't get through it.  I realized I didn't actually enjoy the idea of reading a book, I enjoyed the idea of having read a book.  Now that I've started reading actually enjoyable books again (Working on Ringworld now) I can finish them.  It's also improving my ability to work through capital-L Literature.  In addition to Ringworld I'm reading The Rise of David Levinsky, and I just finished House of Mirth last week.

This applies to so much else too!  It explains why I can't write fiction, or learn to program, or any of the other things I want to do!  I don't actually want to do them, I just want to already have done them!  Maybe I'll take care of those issues before long as well.
Shoes...

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98786 on: February 05, 2013, 09:35:56 pm »

Yep. It helps immeasurably to sprinkle capital-L literature in among lowercase-l literature rather than reading either constantly.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #98787 on: February 05, 2013, 10:19:33 pm »

Belated hello, returning person! Have you thought about joining the Rhinosceros Party? They're the only political party I know that wants to repeal the law of gravity.
[/spambotmode]
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98788 on: February 05, 2013, 10:37:18 pm »

Tsk, not nearly enough tildes and semi-coherent statements about house owner childcare gardening. ~~~~Or about the greatest game ever!!~~~~

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98789 on: February 05, 2013, 11:32:20 pm »

This applies to so much else too!  It explains why I can't write fiction, or learn to program, or any of the other things I want to do!  I don't actually want to do them, I just want to already have done them!  Maybe I'll take care of those issues before long as well.

Learning to program is vastly improved by having an actual project you want to achieve. Don't try and read and memorize some whole reference guide, start making something and research / ask around anytime you're stuck. You'll pick up the bits as you go, and the goal helps to keep you motivated (start with something small though)
Pages: 1 ... 6584 6585 [6586] 6587 6588 ... 13325