Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6581 6582 [6583] 6584 6585 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15757490 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98730 on: February 05, 2013, 07:16:31 am »

Pics or no <3s

Anyway, this made my day:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98731 on: February 05, 2013, 07:35:26 am »

One of my friends is studying abroad in China, and has promised to buy me a couple of nonsensical Engrish T-Shirts.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #98732 on: February 05, 2013, 09:20:03 am »

kissed me under the bell tower :D

....is that a euphemism?  :P

I'm feeling rather giddy on the relationship front myself right now.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98733 on: February 05, 2013, 12:22:14 pm »

kissed me under the bell tower :D

....is that a euphemism?  :P

I'm feeling rather giddy on the relationship front myself right now.
You and me both, bucko. I don't know if this is premature to announce (and do, actually,) but girlfriend and I have been talking about moving in together. Probably before I actually finish my degree this summer. Possibly after I get said degree and a real job. I've basically been living with her for the past two and a half weeks. It's been glorious.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #98734 on: February 05, 2013, 12:37:35 pm »

Check this out: http://powdertoy.co.uk/
So much this. This game is a great time-waster. I heartily recommend loading up other people's saves and heating them until they break.

And the powder game thingie Hans linked is still in developement, the guy making it is making a version 2 of it.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Skold

• Bay Watcher
  • Halaster has nothing on me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98735 on: February 05, 2013, 01:47:09 pm »

I took a loveable Border Collie for a walk around the block today. I also took care of some recycling for a disabled woman and made some suggestions to my landlord that he actually has decided to consider.

Spoiler: >mfw (click to show/hide)
I was known as dei before. Chances are that isn't a good thing.

Just as a warning, I have Asperger's Syndrome and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Between the lack of a sense of humor, the eccentricities, bizarre obsessions and the swiss cheese-like memory, talking to me should be interesting.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #98736 on: February 05, 2013, 02:18:45 pm »

I love this old lawyer I'm doing some side-jobs for. He screams at the customers. He actually screams at the stupid clients.

He screams at the clients.... They then apologize for making him upset. This is pretty much my dream.

It's.... It's beautiful.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 02:33:47 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #98737 on: February 05, 2013, 02:32:54 pm »

I love this old lawyer I'm doing some side-jobs for. He screams at the customers. He actually screams at the stupid clients.

He screams at the clients.... They then apologize for making him upset. This is pretty much my dream.
That man is a god. Next thing, you'll be telling us he actually appreciates the work you do.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98738 on: February 05, 2013, 02:34:44 pm »

That man is a god. Next thing, you'll be telling us he actually appreciates the work you do.
And then every service employee ever woke up.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #98739 on: February 05, 2013, 02:53:09 pm »

:)

I hope so. :)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 03:01:02 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98740 on: February 05, 2013, 03:14:17 pm »

I just discovered Australia has an anime-themed nightclub which travels around, and has catgirl maids serving food xD Now, there's something to mark on my calender, Nyaa!

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98741 on: February 05, 2013, 04:02:44 pm »

As of today, gay people can get married in England and Wales.

In other news, the Thames appears to have taken on a deep reddish hue and there is an incessant croaking sound to be heard throughout the British Isles.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98742 on: February 05, 2013, 04:05:53 pm »

I may have a date this weekend. With a judoka.

If we end up in a relationship and later breaking up, it'll be rough. Bodies flying everywhere.

EDIT: lordcooper's avatar made me think of another thing I'm happy about: DOCTOR WHO 50TH ANNIVERSARY IN 2 MONTHS! ALL ELEVEN DOCTORS!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:08:33 pm by Mego »

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98743 on: February 05, 2013, 04:40:29 pm »

Huh, reminds me a lot of Goblins. There were a couple story arcs with that theme.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98744 on: February 05, 2013, 05:05:40 pm »

DOCTOR WHO 50TH ANNIVERSARY IN 2 MONTHS! ALL ELEVEN DOCTORS!

Is...is this actually happening?
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth
Pages: 1 ... 6581 6582 [6583] 6584 6585 ... 13325