Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6568 6569 [6570] 6571 6572 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773652 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98535 on: February 01, 2013, 01:20:47 pm »

Even if the scheme failed, there's still a lot of cheese. Triple mozzarella, feta, double parmesan/asiago, double provolone. There's also some anchovies and spinach in there.
Great Gorgonzola! That's pretty ridiculous :o
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98536 on: February 01, 2013, 01:30:47 pm »

Even if the scheme failed, there's still a lot of cheese. Triple mozzarella, feta, double parmesan/asiago, double provolone. There's also some anchovies and spinach in there.
Do remember you can always add some more cheese when you get a hold of it. It looks like it could use some more, if you've got some in the fridge or whathaveyou.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #98537 on: February 01, 2013, 01:48:09 pm »

I haven't. Turns out, it melts down to being similar to a normal amount of cheese, or else those choices don't really do anything. On the other hand, I had to forego sauce to make it happen, and there was so much grease the crust was practically fried.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #98538 on: February 01, 2013, 01:49:56 pm »

I would probably explode if I got within five feet of that monstrosity.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #98539 on: February 01, 2013, 01:55:29 pm »

I would probably explode if I got within five feet of that monstrosity.
Getting within five feet of the center may be impossible.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98540 on: February 01, 2013, 01:56:37 pm »

I haven't. Turns out, it melts down to being similar to a normal amount of cheese, or else those choices don't really do anything. On the other hand, I had to forego sauce to make it happen, and there was so much grease the crust was practically fried.

Extra cheese options are always sketchy like that. Your effort is valiant, though.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #98541 on: February 01, 2013, 02:00:06 pm »

One time in high school, me and two buddies got an extra-large Sicilian style with extra extra cheese. (This is before the lactose-intolerance kicked in, and cheese became my gastrointestinal system's mortal foe.)

We *lost* a knife in it. As in, it sank into the ocean of mozzarella and was never seen again.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98542 on: February 01, 2013, 02:01:08 pm »

Beautiful. Typically extra cheese means like 10% more cheese, though. That's why I get like 3-5 extra cheeses on any pizza I have control over.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #98543 on: February 01, 2013, 02:09:35 pm »

This wasn't a chain place, it was a little local Italian shop where extra cheese meant EXTRA cheese. Like, 50% more.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #98544 on: February 01, 2013, 02:13:48 pm »

I'm going to try that with a local place. That sounds like the best pizza.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #98545 on: February 01, 2013, 02:25:56 pm »

A good local place should be willing to do anything you want, if you're willing to pay for it.

"You want a giant melted slab of cheese on some dough? Fuggedaboutit....how big you want it, boss?"  :D

Found a new place around here the other day that makes a killer buffalo chicken stromboli roll.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98548 on: February 01, 2013, 03:29:56 pm »

but i'm a gnome. the initialism still fits, though.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #98549 on: February 01, 2013, 03:36:01 pm »

Filled out the paperwork to open up a new checking account and credit card today, so we can disentangle our finances. Feels good man. Once the bills are paid, that is MY money, and I'll spend it how I damn well please.

Pages: 1 ... 6568 6569 [6570] 6571 6572 ... 13325