Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6564 6565 [6566] 6567 6568 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15776765 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98475 on: January 31, 2013, 08:56:28 pm »

ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF

YEAHHHHHH

I'm getting this.
Same here, with its new and revolutionary addition of pants this will surely be one of the games of the year. But really, I'm really hyped for this as well.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98476 on: January 31, 2013, 09:13:51 pm »

I took a shower today! It was glorious. Uncomfortable, almost painful, tiring and awkward, but glorious nonetheless!
Are you a wicked witch, or just an unwashed liberal hippie-communist?  :P

I sprained my ankle last friday and today was the first day I could stand long enough to take a showever.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98477 on: January 31, 2013, 09:20:33 pm »

I took a shower today! It was glorious. Uncomfortable, almost painful, tiring and awkward, but glorious nonetheless!

I sprained my ankle last friday and today was the first day I could stand long enough to take a showever.
Why didn't you just take a bath before then? You don't have to standup in those.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98478 on: January 31, 2013, 09:21:15 pm »

Why didn't you just take a bath before then? You don't have to standup in those.
I'm guessing lack of a tub.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98479 on: January 31, 2013, 09:41:07 pm »

Oh god, can you imagine getting out of a tub with a sprained ankle? From a lying position? D:

That's like a goddamn nightmare waiting to happen right there. And since I wasn't allowed to heat it, it would have had to have been a cold bath to boot.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #98480 on: January 31, 2013, 09:42:06 pm »

ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF

YEAHHHHHH

I'm getting this.
Same here, with its new and revolutionary addition of pants this will surely be one of the games of the year. But really, I'm really hyped for this as well.
Swimming! :D Mayorhood :D
It's FEF, not FEOF

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #98481 on: January 31, 2013, 09:43:31 pm »

I would say enjoying the sponge baths too much, but having actually experienced a couple of those during recovery from surgery I'd say there's not actually much to enjoy about them, honestly. Generally too much pain and unpleasant messy bits involved, though I do rather imagine it's not as bad with a broken sprained something instead of a chunk of you missing.

Oh god, can you imagine getting out of a tub with a sprained ankle? From a lying position? D:

That's like a goddamn nightmare waiting to happen right there. And since I wasn't allowed to heat it, it would have had to have been a cold bath to boot.
Or that. Though no need to imagine! I've done... well, an equivalent. It takes upper body strength and being very, very careful. And something to grab on to and/or someone to help you out. The mechanics are complicated and may involve hopping around on one foot.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 09:46:01 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98482 on: January 31, 2013, 09:47:42 pm »

Wuss. I finished my school day with a sprained ankle when I got one. I even ran on it.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98483 on: January 31, 2013, 09:50:28 pm »

You can sprain an ankle to different degrees. When it isn't so bad you can run on it with only a little displeasure... But when you really fuck yourself up even standing becomes an issue.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98484 on: January 31, 2013, 09:52:22 pm »

You can sprain an ankle to different degrees. When it isn't so bad you can run on it with only a little displeasure... But when you really fuck yourself up even standing becomes an issue.
I had to wear a special shoe to keep my foot from bending too much as I walked.
My tumblr.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98485 on: January 31, 2013, 09:54:32 pm »

Well I guess we can't all be a bad ass who gets their arm cut off and calls it a flesh wound. Some people just don't like injury.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98486 on: January 31, 2013, 09:55:51 pm »

Hey don't any of you get that sudden urge to jab something sharp into your hangnails?
My tumblr.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98487 on: January 31, 2013, 09:58:20 pm »

And here comes Mr. Never-Broken-A-Bone-Or-Sprained-Anything waltzing into the thread. Not for lack of trying, though. And all the burns, cuts, and that time I got knocked out for ten minutes and couldn't walk for the rest of the day sort of make up for it.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Alnos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98488 on: January 31, 2013, 09:58:49 pm »

I'm archive binging when I'm supposed to be writing an essay, because I just found out that the incredibly talented rainbowsqueeze has a webcomic, and it's AWESOME.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 10:06:46 pm by Alnos »

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98489 on: January 31, 2013, 09:59:19 pm »

I sprained my ankle really lightly once in high school. And broke my arm when I was four.
Pages: 1 ... 6564 6565 [6566] 6567 6568 ... 13325