Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6553 6554 [6555] 6556 6557 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780393 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98310 on: January 28, 2013, 08:13:37 pm »

I would of swiped it if I had a free meeple. But I got greedy with that city on top.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98311 on: January 28, 2013, 08:13:51 pm »

[02:11] <Wydarstur> I always thought the town was boring.
[02:11] <Wydarstur> But then I went there with my high school class
[02:12] <Wydarstur> And I figured that it was just my family that's boring.

If only I could have finished my racetrack in the lower left with a meeple! Sadly she finished it for me, didn't even steal it for points, just finished it.
And yet it's better designed than our road network.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98312 on: January 28, 2013, 08:31:39 pm »

I can now reliably recite my new credit card number from memory.

It's only taken me like seven months, but in my defense I've been using it less often because of a general lack of having money.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98313 on: January 28, 2013, 08:34:15 pm »

Only been playing this game with him for a little while. But this was nice fun and close.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Damn, I know this game (in board game version), but I can't get the name right now. It's been a while, but I remember it as a pretty fun game.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #98314 on: January 28, 2013, 08:38:53 pm »

Only been playing this game with him for a little while. But this was nice fun and close.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Damn, I know this game (in board game version), but I can't get the name right now. It's been a while, but I remember it as a pretty fun game.

It's Carcassonne. I learned about it and got to play it thanks to a friend of my daughters, and I found JCloisterZone so I thought I'd try sharing it with some of my friends online. So far so good.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98315 on: January 28, 2013, 08:47:41 pm »

You wouldn't happen to have the expansions, do you?

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #98316 on: January 28, 2013, 08:52:06 pm »

You wouldn't happen to have the expansions, do you?

I don't own any pieces myself. Someone moving in has a fair chunk though. Also JCloisterZone supports several expansions on it's own, including my two favorites, those being Inns and Cathedrals and Traders and Builders.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98317 on: January 28, 2013, 09:06:48 pm »

You're missing out on the Count of Carcassone expansion then. Not so much because of the epynomous nobility (lost that piece ages ago), but because of the 12-tile starter area.

Just so you have the town the game has been named after, because it's kinda silly not to.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98318 on: January 28, 2013, 09:08:46 pm »

This is my 8000th post.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98319 on: January 28, 2013, 09:09:25 pm »

I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN

BUT I DID MY 13 (giveortake, i went 4.5 miles an hour throughout at any rate) MINUTE MILE

BE PROUD OF ME

while i whimper in a corner
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98320 on: January 28, 2013, 09:11:08 pm »

This is my 8000th post.
IT'S OVER 8000!

Well, almost.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #98321 on: January 28, 2013, 09:16:42 pm »

You're missing out on the Count of Carcassone expansion then. Not so much because of the epynomous nobility (lost that piece ages ago), but because of the 12-tile starter area.

Just so you have the town the game has been named after, because it's kinda silly not to.

You can ACTUALLY use that one. Though it's just the tiles. The baron and city aren't functional yet.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98322 on: January 28, 2013, 09:34:41 pm »

I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN

BUT I DID MY 13 (giveortake, i went 4.5 miles an hour throughout at any rate) MINUTE MILE

BE PROUD OF ME

while i whimper in a corner
Huzzah for your 4.5 miles an hour.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98323 on: January 28, 2013, 09:58:04 pm »

When one has had an unpleasant day, one can always count on the absurdity of chickens to cheer one up.

My family has a chicken coop and ten chickens, which roam freely about our yard for most of the day before toodling off to the coop when night falls. Since my brother, the regular caretaker of the chickens, had a class tonight, the responsibility of shutting them in fell to me. While most of the birds gravitate towards the nesting boxes and roosting bar inside the coop, there are always one or two who decide that the top of the open door looks like a positively lovely spot to spend the night. They flap a bit when you pick them up off the door, but then they just kinda... sit there. On your hand.

So I didn't want to throw a sleepy chicken into the coop. I tried gently shaking it off just past the door; it worked, sort of. The chicken landed on the bar the door shuts against, thought 'oh, another roosting spot', and sat down right in the door's way. I had to shoo it in with the second chicken, which was now perched on my other hand.

Oh, you silly chickens, you. Nobody can remain sad when they see a Polish chicken.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98324 on: January 28, 2013, 10:00:57 pm »

Ah, yes, Carcassonne, thank you. I've also been to the city (but not visited, just passing nearby). Now, if I remember where our game is (not that I can play before a few months).
Pages: 1 ... 6553 6554 [6555] 6556 6557 ... 13325