Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6552 6553 [6554] 6555 6556 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780365 times)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98295 on: January 28, 2013, 03:04:55 pm »

Congratulations Janet! And you stole my parents' day! :P

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98296 on: January 28, 2013, 03:09:49 pm »

Grats~

Now that you mention it, I think you have said it in passing. Never made a large announcement about it, though.
Probably a good thing. Didn't the last large annoucement like that cause thread problems, or did it just happen at the same time? ;)
It did? Was it my announcement? D:
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #98297 on: January 28, 2013, 04:09:18 pm »

Aw dammit. I didn't think she'd of posted about it yet. This is what happens when you sleep in then doze off.

Anyway yay all the same.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #98298 on: January 28, 2013, 04:27:44 pm »

Yay for Janet.

Also, actually understanding class material is a wonderful feeling, especially when my classmates are asking me to help them understand it.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #98299 on: January 28, 2013, 04:30:28 pm »

The Queen is de... ehm... retiring, long live the King!

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #98300 on: January 28, 2013, 05:14:30 pm »

Rusty and Co. is back online! They still haven't settled their dispute with WotC, but the site's back up and their's a new comic, so I'm happy.

Also, I'm mostly just a lurker, but I do want to take this opportunity to congratulate Janet on her upcoming matrimony.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98301 on: January 28, 2013, 05:16:01 pm »

Now that you mention it, I think you have said it in passing. Never made a large announcement about it, though.
Probably a good thing. Didn't the last large annoucement like that cause thread problems, or did it just happen at the same time? ;)
It did? Was it my announcement? D:
Probably not now that I went to look, it was unrelated.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #98302 on: January 28, 2013, 05:44:45 pm »

Oh good. I already got in trouble once because of an innocuous thing I shared here that other people went too far on. Was worried it happened again without my notice.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98303 on: January 28, 2013, 05:45:07 pm »

It turns out I didn't piss someone off enough to destroy our friendship this weekend! I still feel like a dick, though.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98304 on: January 28, 2013, 05:48:46 pm »

In less possibly bad post on my part, My new book arrives tomorrow!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98305 on: January 28, 2013, 05:52:21 pm »

Hey, that reminded me that I've got books coming soon as well! A Memory of Light, The Duchess of Malfi, and the CIAPHAS CAIN, HERO OF THE IMPERIUM omnibus.  :D

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98306 on: January 28, 2013, 05:58:17 pm »

I didn't know he got an omnibus.
* Aklyon adds to list of books to get later
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #98307 on: January 28, 2013, 08:06:51 pm »

Only been playing this game with him for a little while. But this was nice fun and close.

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98308 on: January 28, 2013, 08:07:39 pm »

Oh man I played that at Christmas Eve.

It pissed everybody off because they didn't understand the rules, but whatever. 'twas fun!

The fact that we were using like three kinds of expansions probably didn't help either.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:09:19 pm by Darvi »

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98309 on: January 28, 2013, 08:12:32 pm »

Only been playing this game with him for a little while. But this was nice fun and close.

If only I could have finished my racetrack in the lower left with a meeple! Sadly she finished it for me, didn't even steal it for points, just finished it.
Pages: 1 ... 6552 6553 [6554] 6555 6556 ... 13325