Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6549 6550 [6551] 6552 6553 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760039 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98250 on: January 27, 2013, 08:53:34 pm »

So I just got a message along the lines of "Thanks, man. I don't know if you remember, but you said some stuff to me Friday night that was really meaningful."

I guess not everything that came out of that night was bad.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98251 on: January 27, 2013, 09:04:09 pm »

Question, Bay12: I'm considering getting a Sword of the Stars game, as I've heard they're pretty good. However, should I get 1 or 2 at first? It'll be a while before I get the game, but still, just wondering which one you guys find more satisfying.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98252 on: January 27, 2013, 09:16:32 pm »

SotS I Complete is probably more compatible with what you have and is pretty fun, though technically 2 is newer and uses DX11.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #98253 on: January 27, 2013, 10:10:43 pm »

NW_Kohaku is back!

Horray!

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98254 on: January 27, 2013, 10:18:27 pm »

What did he do to leave, again?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98255 on: January 27, 2013, 10:34:10 pm »

Everyone acted like an idiot about his Open Letter Post Format, I guess.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #98256 on: January 27, 2013, 10:35:59 pm »

Everyone acted like an idiot about his Open Letter Post Format, I guess.
I wish I knew what that was.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98257 on: January 27, 2013, 11:17:21 pm »

SCHOLARSHIPS ARE BACK

I ONCE AGAIN HAVE ACCESS TO MY DEPARTMENT AND SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS AFTER THEM BEING REMOVED DUE TO SCHEDULE SHENANIGANS

I AM HAPPY COLLEGE STUDENT AGAIN
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98258 on: January 27, 2013, 11:17:55 pm »

Hi!

The Open Letter Post Format is my playful name for a writing style used not-exclusively by Deathworks. It represents a noble viewpoint that a forum post is like writing an open letter to the forum's users. Unfortunately, although I was not present for this, I have heard several times that a certain amount of users openly voiced displeasure with this, and their displeasure tore threads down in arguments. I can't say exactly why this is, but it's definitely not happy thread material.

Hope the explanation was sufficient.

freeformschooler

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98259 on: January 27, 2013, 11:19:26 pm »

SCHOLARSHIPS ARE BACK

I ONCE AGAIN HAVE ACCESS TO MY DEPARTMENT AND SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS AFTER THEM BEING REMOVED DUE TO SCHEDULE SHENANIGANS

FINANCIAL AID SHENANIGAN FIVE!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98260 on: January 27, 2013, 11:24:45 pm »

Hi!

The Open Letter Post Format is my playful name for a writing style used not-exclusively by Deathworks. It represents a noble viewpoint that a forum post is like writing an open letter to the forum's users. Unfortunately, although I was not present for this, I have heard several times that a certain amount of users openly voiced displeasure with this, and their displeasure tore threads down in arguments. I can't say exactly why this is, but it's definitely not happy thread material.

freeformschooler
You could've just mentioned Deathworks, that would've cleared things up right away. At least for the people who know of DW, anyway. :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98261 on: January 27, 2013, 11:25:34 pm »

Wait. Damnit. I got Deathworks confused with NW_Kohaku because of their avatars.

Nah you guys NW is cool, he makes the best DF suggestions.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98262 on: January 27, 2013, 11:27:35 pm »

They're both cool. NW_Kohaku is like the Mr. Miyagi of the upper boards.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98263 on: January 27, 2013, 11:55:35 pm »

SCHOLARSHIPS ARE BACK

FINANCIAL AID SHENANIGAN FIVE!
*returns five

But seriously, one does not know pure terror, rage, and happiness until they have lost more than $20,000 due to a computer system not letting them select the sufficient amount of class hours, then finally regaining it after a week of various shenanigans.

Hi!

freeformschooler

Why exactly do people find this annoying? I don't see any problem with it myself.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98264 on: January 28, 2013, 12:00:47 am »

Hi!

This is how.

Criptfeind
Pages: 1 ... 6549 6550 [6551] 6552 6553 ... 13325