Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6548 6549 [6550] 6551 6552 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15757489 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98235 on: January 27, 2013, 04:18:23 pm »

Hmmm, I wonder if I should download and try the Mr. Saturn font from Earthbound then ^_~
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That font. It gives me nightmares.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98236 on: January 27, 2013, 04:24:06 pm »

I've discovered that the font tag supports any font the user has installed.

That includes stupid fonts like this one that I can't read but you probably can't.

I am going to type in nothing but novelty fonts from now on.

Though I doubt they show up for anyone else.

hmmm I wonder who else has this font installed?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #98237 on: January 27, 2013, 04:28:38 pm »

Hmmm, I wonder if I should download and try the Mr. Saturn font from Earthbound then ^_~
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That font. It gives me nightmares.
Boing!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #98238 on: January 27, 2013, 05:10:52 pm »

getting close to 6666 posts

>:3

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98239 on: January 27, 2013, 05:17:49 pm »

I'm getting close to 8000.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98240 on: January 27, 2013, 05:19:07 pm »

I will have to do something special for 10,000.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #98241 on: January 27, 2013, 05:20:18 pm »

Create a new type of forum game that shall be the next big thing?
It's FEF, not FEOF

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98242 on: January 27, 2013, 05:21:28 pm »

Maybe an extravagant flash panel, tops.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98243 on: January 27, 2013, 07:10:37 pm »

So apparently, everything is Underpowered in d20. :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98244 on: January 27, 2013, 07:12:14 pm »

Ah yes, the "Item X is underpowered in *insert PnP game*" meme.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98245 on: January 27, 2013, 07:23:18 pm »

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #98246 on: January 27, 2013, 07:34:43 pm »

Guys... check the number of views.  And right next to that.  I think we have a problem.  I... I have no idea what this means.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #98247 on: January 27, 2013, 07:40:01 pm »

So apparently, everything is Underpowered in d20. :P

"Armok spends years working on a single carp and folds it up to a million times to produce the finest fish known to mankind."

I love you. XD

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98248 on: January 27, 2013, 08:05:56 pm »

Happy Australia Citizen's Day! It actually happened two days ago but today is the public holiday.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98249 on: January 27, 2013, 08:13:34 pm »

Happy Australia Citizen's Day! It actually happened two days ago but today is the public holiday.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
*PROPERTY DAMAGE!* is the holiday tradition? That sounds expensive :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 6548 6549 [6550] 6551 6552 ... 13325