Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6538 6539 [6540] 6541 6542 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745725 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98085 on: January 24, 2013, 06:44:11 pm »

I bought a vest today. This makes me very happy indeed.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98086 on: January 24, 2013, 06:44:15 pm »

Are they... are they edible?
Yeah, they're perfectly edible. Note that I've only got an orange model working so far, I haven't got the right blueprints for anything else (not to mention that other things would probably require different base materials). Also, I traded resolution for power efficiency and speed (which I may have slightly overdone), so the printer currently has 0 energy consumption, but a resolution of about 0.25 dpi. On the bright side: I can now make infinite oranges.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98087 on: January 24, 2013, 06:46:16 pm »

Yeah, they're perfectly edible. Note that I've only got an orange model working so far, I haven't got the right blueprints for anything else (not to mention that other things would probably require different base materials). Also, I traded resolution for power efficiency and speed (which I may have slightly overdone), so the printer currently has 0 energy consumption, but a resolution of about 0.25 dpi. On the bright side: I can now make infinite oranges.
Explain for stupid people please.
Not that I'm one of those people who don't understand. I'm just concerned for them. You know. Concerned in the way that I have to hear your explanation.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98088 on: January 24, 2013, 07:24:25 pm »

Not that I'm one of those people who don't understand. I'm just concerned for them. You know. Concerned in the way that I have to hear your explanation.
It's a machine that gives you an orange when you insert an orange.

By the way, I may have lost the ability to stop thinking about oranges. Halp.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98089 on: January 24, 2013, 07:26:44 pm »

Banana. Coconut. Papaya. Lemon. Lime. Kumquat. Pomegranate. Durian. Pineapple. The moon. Gnomes.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98090 on: January 24, 2013, 07:28:24 pm »

Did someone mention pomegranates?
I love those fruits so much.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #98091 on: January 24, 2013, 07:29:46 pm »

My keyboard broke after a good one and a half years of used, most of the keys just stopped working all of a sudden. Went out yesterday to pick up a new one, pretty much just a cheap logitech keyboard. Gotta say though, it's nice to have a new one regardless of quality. It's definitely better than my shitty old one, especially considering it was only fourteen bucks.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #98092 on: January 24, 2013, 07:58:10 pm »

i has new truck!
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98093 on: January 24, 2013, 08:03:49 pm »

Stunfisk is a perfect Pokemon.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98094 on: January 24, 2013, 08:22:40 pm »

Soy sauce, chicken, oranges, ginger, water chestnuts, served over some fried rice.

I should cobble together meals more often. So much happy. :3

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98095 on: January 24, 2013, 09:56:24 pm »

I got lost on the way home and decided to get dinner at this ridiculously sketchy Chinese restaurant that was only partially done being remodeled from its past life as a donut shop.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98097 on: January 24, 2013, 10:21:52 pm »

i has new truck!
A real truck or are you playing Euro Truck Simulator 2? :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98098 on: January 24, 2013, 10:29:12 pm »

i has new truck!
A real truck or are you playing Euro Truck Simulator 2? :P
REAL MEN PLAY BIG RIGS.
IT'S "FUN".
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98099 on: January 24, 2013, 10:29:45 pm »

No, you're lying.

You can't print food.

That would be silly.
Pages: 1 ... 6538 6539 [6540] 6541 6542 ... 13325