Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6537 6538 [6539] 6540 6541 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15743909 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98070 on: January 24, 2013, 11:17:06 am »

Still in love. Now I understand why people make such a big deal out of this. It's a nice feeling.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98071 on: January 24, 2013, 12:37:21 pm »

PIE.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #98072 on: January 24, 2013, 12:48:54 pm »

Woo, GJ Truean!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #98073 on: January 24, 2013, 12:54:25 pm »

I just found this one (I tend to use the random button), and it gave me a little giggling fit.
What was the mouseover text?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #98074 on: January 24, 2013, 12:59:37 pm »

Hehe...yeah, I remember that one. That was his memorial to Gary Gygax.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #98075 on: January 24, 2013, 03:32:03 pm »

The season's snowfall has surpassed the record low. We now have 28 inches on the ground and 87 in the season, apparently.
Isn't this... isn't this normal?
The wording was really unclear. RedWarrior might have meant that it surpassed the low in terms of the "Where has all the snow gone!?" factor, rather than depth.
The happy was first that we have a bunch of snow here. Second, we finally surpassed the seasonal record low of 81 inches of snow.

Oh, and MSH, I found the perfect place for you to snowboard. They should be open tomorrow because they don't make snow.

Here you go. Disregard that top right part.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #98076 on: January 24, 2013, 04:55:49 pm »

Oh, and MSH, I found the perfect place for you to snowboard. They should be open tomorrow because they don't make snow.

Here you go. Disregard that top right part.
As much as I would like to die traumatically, no.

Plus, I don't live in Michigan. Only futurepast timeclone MaximumZero lives in Michiganistan.

I can also not help but notice that there appears to be a number of Triple Black Diamond courses in the middle of the forest. Who the hell would try something like that?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98077 on: January 24, 2013, 04:59:42 pm »

Who the hell would try something like that?

*raises hand*

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #98078 on: January 24, 2013, 05:17:07 pm »

I think its an example of natural selection in action.
This is a blank sig.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98079 on: January 24, 2013, 05:20:57 pm »

I think its an example of natural selection in action.
I've been selected half a dozen times already. Nature has yet to follow through, though.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98080 on: January 24, 2013, 05:26:33 pm »

I stay away from trees. I'll go up on the equally hard bowls on top of the mountain, though.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98081 on: January 24, 2013, 05:55:29 pm »

Built myself a 3D printer. Already printed two oranges.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98082 on: January 24, 2013, 05:57:37 pm »

Are they... are they edible?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98083 on: January 24, 2013, 06:16:12 pm »

Built myself a 3D printer. Already printed two oranges.
Are you planning to be in some sort of Fruit RTS? :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #98084 on: January 24, 2013, 06:41:50 pm »

Are they... are they edible?
If so, do not print any toiletmonsters.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 6537 6538 [6539] 6540 6541 ... 13325