Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6534 6535 [6536] 6537 6538 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15742077 times)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98025 on: January 23, 2013, 12:59:17 pm »

I remember playing with Gizoogle about 8 years ago.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98026 on: January 23, 2013, 01:08:25 pm »

Hey everybody look at the rest of my courses before I can graduate I think:

PHYS 1501Q
ECE 1110
ENGR 1166
PHYS 1502Q
CSE 2300W
STAT 3345Q
MATH 2410Q
ECE 2001W

yay

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98027 on: January 23, 2013, 01:26:13 pm »

I have rediscovered the magic that is Gizoogle, thanks to NeoGAF.
...aaaaand now I'm reading Homestuck again. Through this.

It is glorious.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98029 on: January 23, 2013, 03:37:31 pm »

Self-filling water bottle
Hell, that's pretty cool. I wonder if they'd work in areas where the ground water is polluted or otherwise undrinkable?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #98030 on: January 23, 2013, 03:59:05 pm »

The season's snowfall has surpassed the record low. We now have 28 inches on the ground and 87 in the season, apparently.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #98031 on: January 23, 2013, 04:07:52 pm »

Self-filling water bottle
Hell, that's pretty cool. I wonder if they'd work in areas where the ground water is polluted or otherwise undrinkable?
It's filters water from the air by condensation, so i can't see why not. Sure, desert areas might not be the best places to use it, and it's efficiency is going to be generally terrible unless you hold it over boiling water, but it works.

Air pollution is another problem though.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98032 on: January 23, 2013, 04:10:44 pm »

The season's snowfall has surpassed the record low. We now have 28 inches on the ground and 87 in the season, apparently.
Isn't this... isn't this normal?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #98033 on: January 23, 2013, 05:09:44 pm »

So the THQ butchering is mostly done. Sega got Relic (awesome news), Ubisoft got Montreal and South Park. Homefront went to Crytek, Koch media has Volition and Metro while Vigil is yet to be sold.

Overall it ended not so badly, hopefully Sega will usher a new age of WH and 40k game which will be even more awesome than the last one :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98035 on: January 23, 2013, 05:18:26 pm »

So the THQ butchering is mostly done. Sega got Relic (awesome news), Ubisoft got Montreal and South Park. Homefront went to Crytek, Koch media has Volition and Metro while Vigil is yet to be sold.

Overall it ended not so badly, hopefully Sega will usher a new age of WH and 40k game which will be even more awesome than the last one :D
So EA/Activision got none of it so far? Great news.

Besides the whole 'rampage over youtube and target a game older than a decade for no apparent reason, killing several channels' thing between Shining Force and Sega Japan, Sega isn't a terrible spot I suppose.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98036 on: January 23, 2013, 05:20:14 pm »

HD Windwaker looks amazingly pretty

Nintendo, why are you so good at convincing me to buy games from you twice

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #98037 on: January 23, 2013, 06:11:08 pm »

I rediscovered how much I like the Blood Bowl game (have not played the actual tabletop though). Dark Elves for the win, you get excellent speed, ball control and even some moderate stompiness. Sadly my foray into Dwarfs made me see that I still think they are completely useless. They are too slow to keep up with the speedy teams and not stompy enough to take on the stompy teams.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #98038 on: January 23, 2013, 06:20:21 pm »

HD Windwaker looks amazingly pretty

Nintendo, why are you so good at convincing me to buy games from you twice
Oh good, they added an obscenely bright light source, turned up the bloom, and added rim lights on characters in shadow to make them "pop" more.  yay ._.  Unless they add new dungeons, or lots of new content... don't care.

Now a HD/remade Majora's Mask on the other hand...

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98039 on: January 23, 2013, 06:21:57 pm »

If the OoT remake is anything to go by, no, they won't add anything new. I wish more remakes were like the Pokemon remakes.
Pages: 1 ... 6534 6535 [6536] 6537 6538 ... 13325