Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6529 6530 [6531] 6532 6533 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15737769 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97950 on: January 22, 2013, 12:26:29 pm »

I FEEL FANTASTIC! <3
And you seem to be still alive.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97951 on: January 22, 2013, 12:47:06 pm »

I FEEL FANTASTIC! <3
Have you ever felt as good as how you do right now?
Maybe when you think of how you felt that day
When you felt the way that you do right now, right now, right now?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #97952 on: January 22, 2013, 12:50:11 pm »

THE SNOW IS MELTING!

YES!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #97953 on: January 22, 2013, 12:50:31 pm »

Make juice!
I would, but it just takes so many oranges to make so little juice. At least it seems that way.
Mash the oranges directly into your face.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #97954 on: January 22, 2013, 01:23:39 pm »

Just had a session with my wife and our counsellor. It actually went well. She and I are back to the point where we're amicable and cooperating and even joking again. We're still totally getting divorced, but at least now it's a mutual decision and it's because we agree that we're just not capable of providing what the other needs.

Feels good man. Feels weird, but good.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97955 on: January 22, 2013, 03:00:56 pm »

I just checked my email. There was one message from Paradox.

"Ohai peeps, you're awesome. Have game." Paraphrased, of course. Free Europa Universalis 3 and all expansions, I'll take it.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97956 on: January 22, 2013, 03:02:07 pm »

I just checked my email. There was one message from Paradox.

"Ohai peeps, you're awesome. Have game." Paraphrased, of course. Free Europa Universalis 3 and all expansions, I'll take it.
Woot.

Just had a session with my wife and our counsellor. It actually went well. She and I are back to the point where we're amicable and cooperating and even joking again. We're still totally getting divorced, but at least now it's a mutual decision and it's because we agree that we're just not capable of providing what the other needs.

Woot!

THE SNOW IS MELTING!

YES!
It is snowing where I live!

YES!
Fuck snow. Seriously.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #97957 on: January 22, 2013, 03:03:11 pm »

Thats probably the best outcome of a shitty situation. It feels really odd to be happy for you regarding it though, all things considered. Heres hoping this trend of amicability (is that even a word?) continues.
This is a blank sig.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97958 on: January 22, 2013, 03:08:30 pm »

Fuck snow. Seriously.

You're just a hater because you live in Boone. :P

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #97959 on: January 22, 2013, 03:27:09 pm »

Got a new room :D!
~50 minutes closer to the uni and 80 euros a month cheaper! I doubt it has a sauna and ginormous bathroom like the current one though :c

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #97960 on: January 22, 2013, 03:47:22 pm »

Thats probably the best outcome of a shitty situation. It feels really odd to be happy for you regarding it though, all things considered. Heres hoping this trend of amicability (is that even a word?) continues.
When you realize that you neither of you has been really happy in years, it makes more sense. Especially when combined with the "RedKing is madly in love" post from last week (i.e. with someone else)....

*cough* >_>

Yeah, it's not the optimal way to go about things, but that's life.

Fuck snow. Seriously.

You're just a hater because you live in Boone. :P
You're confusing MSH with future MSH. MSH lives in Boone. MZ llives in...upper Midwestistan somewhere.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #97961 on: January 22, 2013, 04:24:53 pm »

I am going to go truck shopping.

I took a long lunch and pre qualified for a ridiculously low interest auto loan... 1.29%.

What silly things that adults find exiting.

Woo! compound interest calculations!
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #97962 on: January 22, 2013, 04:28:15 pm »

THE SNOW IS MELTING!

YES!
It is snowing where I live!

YES!
Fuck snow. Seriously.
Not everyone is in Michigan or nearby and always gets snow, MZ :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #97963 on: January 22, 2013, 04:36:11 pm »

I slept all night with my windows open, I was told there was ice outside in the morning.

I didn't notice it because I had a cat on my face when I woke up.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #97964 on: January 22, 2013, 04:54:12 pm »

I slept all night with my windows open, I was told there was ice outside in the morning.

I didn't notice it because I had a cat on my face when I woke up.
Cats: Nature's Face Snuggie

Pages: 1 ... 6529 6530 [6531] 6532 6533 ... 13325