Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6524 6525 [6526] 6527 6528 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15742429 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97875 on: January 20, 2013, 08:50:09 pm »

CONTEXTLESS NOISE
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:51:17 pm by freeformschooler »

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97876 on: January 20, 2013, 08:54:37 pm »

Men running at each other, suffering severe damage to their bodies and brains, does not amuse me or bring me any happiness. It's a pretty stupid sport.
And yet it brings joy to so many. Which is to say, it remains on topic. And safety concerns aside, if it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid. Working in this case is "being entertaining".

EDIT: Oh god freeform, your avatar, what did you do
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:56:21 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97877 on: January 20, 2013, 08:56:55 pm »

He engaged.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #97878 on: January 20, 2013, 08:57:59 pm »

All the best things that totally instill in me thread-relevant emotions.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #97879 on: January 20, 2013, 09:28:02 pm »

Back from my holiday and back here in the forum...
What non-sense did i miss?

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97880 on: January 20, 2013, 09:28:39 pm »

Did you miss the trickster avatars?
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #97881 on: January 20, 2013, 09:37:16 pm »

Been away for a week...
Still, what madness did i miss?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97882 on: January 20, 2013, 09:40:35 pm »

Well, yeah. Trickster mode avvies.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #97883 on: January 20, 2013, 09:40:49 pm »

Men running at each other, suffering severe damage to their bodies and brains, does not amuse me or bring me any happiness. It's a pretty stupid sport.
And yet it brings joy to so many. Which is to say, it remains on topic. And safety concerns aside, if it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid. Working in this case is "being entertaining".

Football is actually pretty safe with proper precautions... Which the NFL has barely started to actually follow. I personally enjoy playing football, baseball a little more but football is also fun.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #97884 on: January 20, 2013, 10:03:45 pm »

Football is actually pretty safe with proper precautions... Which the NFL has barely started to actually follow. I personally enjoy playing football, baseball a little more but football is also fun.
Well, there you go then. No good reasons at all to be bashing the entire sport in the Happy thread! :)
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97885 on: January 20, 2013, 10:04:50 pm »

No good reasons at all to be bashing the entire sport in the Happy thread! :)
Except for boxing et al. That's all about the bashing.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97886 on: January 20, 2013, 10:17:59 pm »

Further context: was at a national chain sports bar with girlfriend, ate 20 jumbo chicken wings (I am a pig), watched some of the AFC championship 
football game. After the first quarter ends, we go back to her place, and finish watching the game. Big reveal: She watched the other game today without any input from me. I was at work.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97887 on: January 20, 2013, 10:19:50 pm »

Gettin' my RAWmod on.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #97888 on: January 20, 2013, 10:36:05 pm »

I've worked out how to make chai concentrate relatively efficiently. Still takes about an hour, but it produces tea enough for a week so that's acceptable.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #97889 on: January 20, 2013, 10:48:12 pm »

On one hand, I initially read that as chai chocolate, and my previous attempts to combine chocolate and tea have failed miserably.

On the other hand... share your secrets?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 6524 6525 [6526] 6527 6528 ... 13325