Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6521 6522 [6523] 6524 6525 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15747231 times)

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97830 on: January 19, 2013, 04:19:55 pm »

I am happy because I just ate sushi and bagels for breakfast at 4:00 PM

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97831 on: January 19, 2013, 04:38:33 pm »

SUSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97833 on: January 19, 2013, 04:51:01 pm »

Crap, I forgot to lunch.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #97834 on: January 19, 2013, 05:27:08 pm »

I am making goetta. This shit is going to be delicious.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97835 on: January 19, 2013, 09:00:14 pm »

and having schizophrenic delusions about both their penis and Jesus at the same time

I wish my schizophrenic delusions were as weird or silly as that. Then again I'm kinda imagining jesuspenis.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

NSFW. IIRC, this was someone making an error whilst painting Jesus with abs.
I've seen a T-Shirt or possibly just an image that was captioned Jesus fucking Christ and had Jesus having sex with a clone of himself. Jesus-penis pales in comparison to Jesus-selfcest, but both prove the validity of rule 34.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97836 on: January 19, 2013, 09:11:05 pm »

I can't hear anything, I can't speak, and I feel sicker than I have for a while. On the plus side, CSU Rams Men's Basketball won! Woohoo, college sports.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #97837 on: January 19, 2013, 11:36:44 pm »

I think I might be playing Adam Jensen, if he were Batman with a Tranquilizer Rifle.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #97838 on: January 20, 2013, 01:09:57 am »

Who is the the headless horseman's rival? This guy, of course.  :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97839 on: January 20, 2013, 03:21:51 am »

Who is the the headless horseman's rival? This guy, of course.  :P
SpoooOoOoooOky!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #97840 on: January 20, 2013, 04:50:12 am »

That one guy I really wanted to hear from on okcupid.com responded! Eeee~<3

Well ok I shouldn't get my hopes up.  But still ._.  He's cute.  And nice.   And apparently we have a lot in common?  I hope he's willing to put up with my weirdness :(

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #97841 on: January 20, 2013, 12:05:58 pm »

Just made some breaded plaice with potatoes and remoulade sauce. TASTY! Also picked up a R.A.T 9 mouse and so far I am liking it a ton.

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #97842 on: January 20, 2013, 12:30:06 pm »

Remembered Blues music. :D.
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #97843 on: January 20, 2013, 01:10:24 pm »

Just made some breaded plaice with potatoes and remoulade sauce. TASTY! Also picked up a R.A.T 9 mouse and so far I am liking it a ton.

I love mine fondly too.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #97844 on: January 20, 2013, 01:17:21 pm »

I'll do with my Logitech G300, those R.A.T.s are expensive as fuck.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 6521 6522 [6523] 6524 6525 ... 13325