Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6498 6499 [6500] 6501 6502 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791252 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97485 on: January 15, 2013, 03:07:01 pm »

It could really be either.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97486 on: January 15, 2013, 03:14:22 pm »

I think you all keep misspelling

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97487 on: January 15, 2013, 03:17:23 pm »

I think you all keep misspelling
FTFY

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #97488 on: January 15, 2013, 04:23:59 pm »

I have no doubt he's psychotic, but that's a given on these forums.
This will be in my sig now.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #97490 on: January 15, 2013, 04:53:56 pm »

Finally decided to pick up harmonica and ordered one. They were out of stock, though so I'll have to wait a while for it to arrive. I can wait.

Also made* a new avatar. Not sure if I like it, but I can't be arsed to mess around with it anymore.

*That is: various Paint.Net filters made.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97491 on: January 15, 2013, 05:06:34 pm »

Because originality is a cardinal sin?

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #97492 on: January 15, 2013, 05:07:02 pm »

People, why are your avatars becoming acid!?
It's very indirectly Homestuck's fault. It's somewhat less indirectly slayerhero90's fault.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97493 on: January 15, 2013, 05:12:39 pm »

Because originality is a cardinal sin?
Originality is meaningless without context. I think many of the new avatars are quite orginal, set against the backdrop of the Trickster fad.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #97494 on: January 15, 2013, 05:29:11 pm »

Still, as much as I do love Homestuck and have no sense of originality, we should probably not get too into it in this thread. Being happy about our avatars is good, but I think we may have crossed the line into derail-for-this-thread when we're passing around current memes like the rainbow caucasian gif.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #97495 on: January 15, 2013, 05:42:24 pm »

Yeah don't take it too far guys. We do have a Homestuck thread, and while I normally don't use my preferences to tell people not to post in this thread unless it's objective well... It's Homestuck. Leave it over there or someone make an avatar fads topic or something.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #97496 on: January 15, 2013, 06:09:04 pm »

This made me real happy today

There is snow here as well. Although it's not something I think belongs in this thread :P

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #97497 on: January 15, 2013, 06:17:11 pm »

I assume that is the case, yes. It was badly phrased to say the least though :P.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #97499 on: January 15, 2013, 06:38:47 pm »

Giant pot of curry is simmering, a pot of chai concentrate is currently steeping before I add the tea... Delicious stuff is in the works. Downside is it turns out spices are expensive, but eh, it'll be delicious and fairly healthy compared to what I've been eating lately.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 6498 6499 [6500] 6501 6502 ... 13325