Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6474 6475 [6476] 6477 6478 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745479 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97125 on: January 09, 2013, 10:35:53 am »

Blocked my annoying friend on steam after he started spamming.

Ah, delicious quietness.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97128 on: January 09, 2013, 11:41:03 am »

Saw a beautiful sunset. Got paper for printing out cobbled manuscripts. Ate tasty lunch.

All's grand. :)

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #97129 on: January 09, 2013, 01:29:35 pm »

Out with the wug, in with the teddy bear.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #97131 on: January 09, 2013, 03:01:50 pm »

That is amazing.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97133 on: January 09, 2013, 04:27:46 pm »

:I
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #97134 on: January 09, 2013, 05:11:35 pm »

Don't frown Descan that guy is MAGIC :D

Or like that one guys said it, "That muthafucka a DEMON D:"

And I thought there's no more good vidjas on YT.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #97135 on: January 09, 2013, 05:49:20 pm »

I need a car seat costume now.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97136 on: January 09, 2013, 06:08:22 pm »

:P

I'm happy that I just ran 2.25 miles in 35 minutes. :3 Well, walked quickly x_x.

And I'm not even winded! My feet hurt a little, but not much. This given that doing 1.25 miles in 20 minutes just this monday winded me and make me lie in bed for like, 5 hours. @_@

What the fuck? :P
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #97137 on: January 09, 2013, 06:25:11 pm »

What doesn't kill or cripple you makes you more badass. Next thing you know you'll be making the Earth spin slower or faster depending on where you walk, be careful though, for with great power comes great responsibility!
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #97138 on: January 09, 2013, 06:55:27 pm »

What doesn't kill or cripple you makes you more badass. Next thing you know you'll be making the Earth spin slower or faster depending on where you walk, be careful though, for with great power comes great responsibility!

Someone at work the other day said, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

I said, "Unless it horribly maims you for life."
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97139 on: January 09, 2013, 07:07:45 pm »

What doesn't kill you makes you who you are.
Thank you Motion City Soundtrack for that wonderful insite...

Anyway! I have had a guitar for eight days, and can play the intro to this song pretty much flawlessly and make it sound awesome. I mean I practice every morning and evening, but still, I think that is a pretty steep learning curve I'm climbing. Gotta be happy about that.
Pages: 1 ... 6474 6475 [6476] 6477 6478 ... 13325