Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6473 6474 [6475] 6476 6477 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15742182 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97111 on: January 08, 2013, 11:30:13 pm »

Incomprehensible Twitter just makes incomprehensible nonsense all the more incomprehensible.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97113 on: January 08, 2013, 11:43:10 pm »

Booting up Pokemon Black, aww yeah. Now I just need to pry all my old Pokemon off Diamond and SoulSilver so I can put them in X. Some of these dudes will have been in four different generations then.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97114 on: January 08, 2013, 11:45:31 pm »

Wow, Trig is awesome so far, and I've just started. Logarithmic functions are cool.
*must resist pucnhing urge*

Anyway, Yay, my internet is back! Hooray! For now at least.

I don't get why everybody hates poor log, I absolutely love the thing.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #97115 on: January 09, 2013, 01:10:43 am »

Wow, Trig is awesome so far, and I've just started. Logarithmic functions are cool.

One of the first things I ever programmed was a program to solve trig functions for me on a TI-84.

Of course, this is after I had already gotten done with every class that uses trig. Oh well. Fun challenge.

Okay, it wasn't a challenge. It was very much just fairly tedious work. Hey, I memorized the use of every trig function, at least. That's good.

I like calculus much better. It's coooooool.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97116 on: January 09, 2013, 01:16:42 am »

I remember having a program that drew a Sierpinski Triangle, and another that ran a simple ballistics-based target shooting game. Good times.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #97117 on: January 09, 2013, 01:26:03 am »

Looks better fullscreened ('cause I'm running low resolution) but... anyway.

Bow'd (mostly) my way through a dungeon/cave full of undead, traps, etc. Murder something called Blood Prince Tuuron or... whatever (he had nice loot, I tooks it), walk up the stairs to his platform and... that was there. I just...

... I like Nehrim, okay? I ran up and sat on the throne, half hoping it carried some ancient curse. Unfortunately not and the camera angle was pretty crap from the chair, but. Yeah. Nehrim just has a lot of stuff like that. I don't even know if the cave's, like, special or anything. I think it's just some joint in the middle of the woods, to loot. With giant bone arches, awesome mood lighting, a few skulls on a stick, and a nice seat. Plus all the stuff I walked past/killed getting to the nice seat.

Nehrim seems to do a lot of stuff like that. Even the no-name caves (Well, okay, this cave had a fancy name, but you get the idea) have little flares. Its aesthetics and game design just... please me. So far, anyway (and "so far" has been, like. 30 hours or something.). Think I'll play it some more tomorrow <3

E: Right, since it's kinda' impolite to squee without sharing source, if no one noticed my earlier squeeing, Nehrim's an (awesome) Oblivion total conversion thingy. Seems to be pretty nice.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 01:27:58 am by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #97118 on: January 09, 2013, 02:08:54 am »

Plus all the voice acting is German, which is moderately amusing.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #97120 on: January 09, 2013, 09:58:22 am »

Plus all the voice acting is German, which is moderately amusing.
There is... a version of dungeon siege II that has german voice actors and english subtitles.

It is entirely better than the one with english voice actors, because the english VAs for DSII suck. So... yeah. Not sure if germany just has really good VAs or what.

Not sure if there's a point to be made from that, other than that I'm entirely okay with the state of Nehrim's voice acting :P

Don't know what it is (other than quality) exactly, but I'm a lot easier to appease with non-english vocals (even if I don't know the language. Especially if I don't know the language.) than I am with english ones. Music, voice actors, whatever. Just give me subtitles (or not, in the case of the former) and I'm good to go.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #97121 on: January 09, 2013, 10:04:58 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yeah, I'm all for feminism and stuff but this one is pretty good :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #97122 on: January 09, 2013, 10:09:36 am »

I don't get why everybody hates poor log, I absolutely love the thing.

Spoiler: Obligatory. (click to show/hide)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #97123 on: January 09, 2013, 10:26:48 am »

Plank is superior.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97124 on: January 09, 2013, 10:28:00 am »

Plank is constant.
Remember kids, Plank's constant.
Pages: 1 ... 6473 6474 [6475] 6476 6477 ... 13325