Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6469 6470 [6471] 6472 6473 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15746758 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97050 on: January 08, 2013, 03:31:02 am »

WOULD THEESE INANIMATE OBJECTS STOP DANCING AROUND AND TALKING TO ME?

Also get the fuck out of the corner of my sight, slenderpman.

BAAAAAAH

sleep deprivation suuuuuuuuucks
Why are you not sleep?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97051 on: January 08, 2013, 03:33:25 am »

ive had 4-6 hours sleep the last 48 hours. Assignment. Its daytime. I have less than 30 hours to delivery and then BUTTDICKS

whoops wrong thread too :( sorry.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97052 on: January 08, 2013, 03:47:52 am »

Been playing Assassins Creed. The first one, because I've never beat it. So, uh, random question: am I just terrible at AC, or are you supposed to have to chase your targets down and stab them to death in the street?
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #97053 on: January 08, 2013, 04:21:05 am »

Been playing Assassins Creed. The first one, because I've never beat it. So, uh, random question: am I just terrible at AC, or are you supposed to have to chase your targets down and stab them to death in the street?
Both to an extent. It's possible to take down your targets quickly but it does take quite a bit of skill. If you're not above average at the game you'll have to chase them down like I did; with a shot of coke and a bite from a toaster strudel.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #97054 on: January 08, 2013, 05:33:03 am »

Been having idea for a "Hotline Miama" movie after a dream i had last night which was just it...
I wish the day that there was a GOOD movie that base on a game came out, and if it dose happen, it dose with Hotline Miama

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97055 on: January 08, 2013, 05:42:26 am »

Been having idea for a "Hotline Miama" movie after a dream i had last night which was just it...
I wish the day that there was a GOOD movie that base on a game came out, and if it dose happen, it dose with Hotline Miama

The only game I wanna see turned into a film is To The Moon.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #97056 on: January 08, 2013, 05:47:54 am »

The only game I wanna see turned into a film is To The Moon.
There so many game that would be sooooooooo good if they made movie out for them, but if you saw the dream i had, you would understand COMPLETELY why (Great fighting scenes and with the time between each place, basically your mind just messes with you about everything)

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #97057 on: January 08, 2013, 06:32:11 am »

In other Science-Fiction-Becoming-Science-Fact news, Chinese physicians have been using electricity to ablate the Pleasure Centers out of peoples brains, in hopes of combating psychological problems and serious drug-addiction. And it's been successful at that, as well as at burning away their capacity to feel pleasure, and rendering them more "mildness-oriented" and compliant.

I am no longer as excited for the future as I was a few minutes ago.

Why i am glad the brain is as compliicated as it is.

In more optimistic news, insignificant little (possibly blue) planets may be as common as dirt :D!http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-20942440
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #97058 on: January 08, 2013, 06:39:58 am »

In other Science-Fiction-Becoming-Science-Fact news, Chinese physicians have been using electricity to ablate the Pleasure Centers out of peoples brains, in hopes of combating psychological problems and serious drug-addiction. And it's been successful at that, as well as at burning away their capacity to feel pleasure, and rendering them more "mildness-oriented" and compliant.

I am. Currently reading Ira Levin's This Perfect Day and I'm rooting for the "bad guys". This surgery should be done to EVERYONE! (Disclaimer: I've been depressed most of my life, so the feeling of "joy" is quite overrated imnsho (Then what are you doing in this thread? (I don't know!))).

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97059 on: January 08, 2013, 06:52:35 am »

I am. Currently reading Ira Levin's This Perfect Day and I'm rooting for the "bad guys". This surgery should be done to EVERYONE! (Disclaimer: I've been depressed most of my life, so the feeling of "joy" is quite overrated imnsho (Then what are you doing in this thread? (I don't know!))).

So...fuck the rest of you?
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #97060 on: January 08, 2013, 07:47:42 am »

Nope, I don't feel it that way, even though you might. My intentions are pure and good, but then again, so were Hitlers' (Did I just Godwin myself? Yes I did (Must be a giddy mood)).

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #97061 on: January 08, 2013, 08:03:02 am »

Nope, I don't feel it that way, even though you might. My intentions are pure and good, but then again, so were Hitlers' (Did I just Godwin myself? Yes I did (Must be a giddy mood)).

Why is this not in the WTF thread?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #97062 on: January 08, 2013, 08:04:15 am »

The most evil person's intentions are pure and good, at least in their own mind. Not so much when put to outside scrutiny.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #97063 on: January 08, 2013, 08:05:57 am »

Why is this not in the WTF thread?
Because I liked the WTF thread better when it was not the Happy-thread-incrowd-jerkfest and just a linkdump?  ;)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #97064 on: January 08, 2013, 08:07:55 am »

I'll google up some weird stuff in order to link dump some more stuff then...
Pages: 1 ... 6469 6470 [6471] 6472 6473 ... 13325