Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6448 6449 [6450] 6451 6452 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15789401 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96735 on: January 02, 2013, 11:48:33 pm »

(removed some TMI stuff and resulting creepiness)
Wait, what got removed? I didn't see anything overly-creepy O_o

tl;dr version is fine, but I'm genuinely curious.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96736 on: January 02, 2013, 11:50:17 pm »

Kai met up with his girlfriend.
Giggity.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #96737 on: January 02, 2013, 11:51:28 pm »

What color is it?

so far, white ceiling.

But going to be sky blue walls and leaf-green trim.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96738 on: January 02, 2013, 11:56:27 pm »

Kai met up with his girlfriend.
Giggity.
Huh. Last thing I saw on that topic (had to go afk for a while) was
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 11:58:06 pm by Sirus »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #96739 on: January 02, 2013, 11:57:05 pm »

If a conversation was removed, please don't talk about it anymore.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96740 on: January 02, 2013, 11:58:20 pm »

Right, sorry  :-X

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96741 on: January 03, 2013, 12:03:32 am »

When I said I wanted a picture, I didn't mean THAT kind. I'm genuinely curious to see 'em together. I'm sure they make a cute couple!

The latter of what I said, yeah that was out of line, and I apologize for it.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #96742 on: January 03, 2013, 12:14:24 am »

>Uses IE

>Backspace doesn't do shit

>lolololololololololo

>Uses IE
>Backspace does do shit
>Something other than IE has caused this
>lololololololo

>Use Firefox
>Backspace makes you go back a page

Why would you want this? I use backspace to delete things, because delete does it backwards. o.O
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #96743 on: January 03, 2013, 12:36:01 am »

Just recently watched The Hobbit. Great movie. Naturally, I had Dwarf Fortress thoughts running through my head the entire time.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96744 on: January 03, 2013, 12:41:55 am »

Just recently watched The Hobbit. Great movie. Naturally, I had Dwarf Fortress thoughts running through my head the entire time.
So I wasn't the only one thinking things like "Thorin Oakenshield hacks at the Pale Goblin's right lower arm with the *steel battle axe*, sending the severed part flying off in an arc!"?

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #96745 on: January 03, 2013, 12:44:20 am »

So I wasn't the only one thinking things like "Thorin Oakenshield hacks at the Pale Goblin's right lower arm with the *steel battle axe*, sending the severed part flying off in an arc!"?
Nor were you the only one to wonder where the mermaid butcheries were in Goblintown.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96746 on: January 03, 2013, 12:50:50 am »

Played Spec Ops: The Line today after seeing that Yahtzee had apparently felt it was the #1 game of 2012...

I can see why he liked it, in gameplay terms it honestly is a rather bland, linear, cover-based shooter with regenerating health. But the story really was quite interesting, even if the railroading did annoy me a lot. It's fond of saying "there's always choices" but you don't make any of them, except for one rather interesting choice right at the end where you get to decide whether or not to shoot the big bad at the end. Initially I went along with it and shot him since he'd been annoying the heck out of me for a while, but a while later I went back and chose the other option, which I found was a lot more interesting.

But yeah, pretty interesting if very grim story if you don't mind the shooter side of it, and can get passed being along for the ride more than actually getting to participate.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #96747 on: January 03, 2013, 01:54:18 am »

I've just finished spending far too much money on frivolity, but that 60 bucks has bought me 5 games on Steam, with 11 dollars left over in case Dark Souls comes down to 75% off (doubtful, but hey, it worked for Skyrim), and still had enough to let me put $20 toward our local Toad.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
くコ:彡
Pages: 1 ... 6448 6449 [6450] 6451 6452 ... 13325