Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6446 6447 [6448] 6449 6450 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791301 times)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96705 on: January 02, 2013, 10:24:39 am »

Oh man, I really really enjoyed watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show.  What the hell is happening to me?

RHPS is absolutely terrible and lacking in quality by any standard. It's fun as hell to watch, though. Even better when you have lots of friends with you and you all do the Time Warp together.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96706 on: January 02, 2013, 10:44:19 am »

Oh man, I really really enjoyed watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show.  What the hell is happening to me?

RHPS is absolutely terrible and lacking in quality by any standard. It's fun as hell to watch, though. Even better when you have lots of friends with you and you all do the Time Warp Drinking Game Together.
fixxed

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #96707 on: January 02, 2013, 11:53:51 am »

And this is why you should use Chrome! :D
If you backspace, then forward on Chrome, your forms are saved. Love it :D It's especially useful when Bay12 throws an error.

/Chrome salesperson

I got this problem on Chrome.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #96708 on: January 02, 2013, 12:15:24 pm »

The lake froze over. SKATING! WHEEEE!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #96709 on: January 02, 2013, 12:29:00 pm »

And this is why you should use Chrome! :D
If you backspace, then forward on Chrome, your forms are saved. Love it :D It's especially useful when Bay12 throws an error.

/Chrome salesperson

I got this problem on Chrome.
:P
This is why Firefox has addons that save this kind of thing instead of relying on Chrome to do it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #96710 on: January 02, 2013, 12:34:07 pm »

>Uses IE

>Backspace doesn't do shit

>lolololololololololo
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #96711 on: January 02, 2013, 01:06:20 pm »

>Uses IE

>lolololololololololo

>Uses IE
>Backspace does do shit
>Something other than IE has caused this
>lololololololo
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96712 on: January 02, 2013, 04:09:34 pm »

>Uses IE

>lolololololololololo

>Uses IE
>Backspace does do shit
>Something other than IE has caused this
>lololololololo

>Use Firefox
>Backspace makes you go back a page

As for something on topic, I'm glad that one of my troublesome schizophrenic roommates has been given a thirty day notice by the landlord after that stunt he pulled which ended with the destruction of the front door's doorknob. It will be a lot quieter around here in thirty days, so to celebrate I for some reason just ate an entire twelve-ounce bag of peanut butter M&Ms. I'm happy even if my body is going to hate me tomorrow for eating so much junk food.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #96714 on: January 02, 2013, 04:19:24 pm »

The latest versions of IE have been alright IIRC. I'd still not use one by choice, but wouldn't be bothered much if I had to.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96715 on: January 02, 2013, 04:21:18 pm »

My roommate Antonio last night confided in me regarding his problems with paranoid schizophrenia and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, and I was able to give him some advice that I use to help myself with my own paranoia caused by issues with stress, anxiety, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. I'm glad I was able to help him.

Also his cat, an orange tabby named Tommy, is quite adorable and loves to sniff around in my room and jump up on all of the surfaces. It's nice having a cat here.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #96716 on: January 02, 2013, 04:27:05 pm »

Yes. Cat's are awesome :D
>looks at hand
...most of the time

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96717 on: January 02, 2013, 04:30:50 pm »

Yes. Cat's are awesome :D
>looks at hand
...most of the time
Animals in general like me and I have a greater empathy with them than with humans so I usually do not have that problem. I haven't been scratched by a cat that I had been friendly with since 2008. I have more problems with dogs playfully biting me when I playfully test their intellect and see if they can outsmart me.

So far only one dog is able to outsmart me, and she is a well-trained Border Collie. I regret nothing regarding this.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96718 on: January 02, 2013, 04:31:48 pm »

RHPS is absolutely terrible and lacking in quality by any standard. It's fun as hell to watch, though. Even better when you have lots of friends with you and you all do the Time Warp Drinking Game Together.
fixxed

Only one of us in the group is old enough to legally purchase and consume alcohol. Plus there's the whole problem that drinking on-campus is illegal no matter how old you are.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #96719 on: January 02, 2013, 04:33:19 pm »

You say that like it stops people from drinking on campus.
Pages: 1 ... 6446 6447 [6448] 6449 6450 ... 13325