Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6420 6421 [6422] 6423 6424 ... 13319

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15151391 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96315 on: December 28, 2012, 01:46:07 am »

Really? I couldn't quite tell.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96316 on: December 28, 2012, 01:55:46 am »

I love it when a Magic deck comes together, especially when blind luck on drawing Wrath of God turns the narrow stalemate you were going to pull out of crushing defeat into an overwhelming victory instead.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96317 on: December 28, 2012, 01:57:05 am »

Butchering is sometimes a good thing.

Can't really have filet mignon if it's still attached to the cow, yanno!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #96318 on: December 28, 2012, 02:13:18 am »

Butchering is sometimes a good thing.

Can't really have filet mignon if it's still attached to the cow, yanno!
I beg to differ.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96319 on: December 28, 2012, 02:26:48 am »

I love it when a Magic deck comes together, especially when blind luck on drawing Wrath of God turns the narrow stalemate you were going to pull out of crushing defeat into an overwhelming victory instead.

Board wipes are truly the greatest thing in the world.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #96320 on: December 28, 2012, 03:18:17 am »

Especially when your strategy hinges on a creature you control being destroyed in order to trigger one of their abilities.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #96321 on: December 28, 2012, 03:29:10 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Seriously, just look at the damn dude with his damn goats, look how happy they all are!

It's hard not to smile with them :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96322 on: December 28, 2012, 03:30:23 am »

Especially when your strategy hinges on a creature you control being destroyed in order to trigger one of their abilities.

Kokusho is truly the greatest dragon in the world.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96324 on: December 28, 2012, 06:40:52 am »

Seriously, just look at the damn dude with his damn goats, look how happy they all are!

This has made me happy today.
Everyone is so happy.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #96325 on: December 28, 2012, 06:44:30 am »

This has made me happy today.
Everyone is so happy.
"Doctor... Everyone's infected..."

"Infected?! With what?!"

"They're infected... With the happy."

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #96327 on: December 28, 2012, 11:54:10 am »

I lost!

\o/

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96328 on: December 28, 2012, 12:37:21 pm »

I think I speak for everyone here when I ask the following questions: "What is that? How much? GIMMEGIMMEGIMME!"
This is a blank sig.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #96329 on: December 28, 2012, 01:26:32 pm »

My teeth don't hurt unless i'm eating! Wooo!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 6420 6421 [6422] 6423 6424 ... 13319