Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6409 6410 [6411] 6412 6413 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15796529 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96150 on: December 25, 2012, 01:50:27 am »

Say what you want about the religion itself, but if done properly, some Christmas songs can be damn good on the ears.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96151 on: December 25, 2012, 01:53:39 am »

Who cares about Christmas? Today's my birthday, the most important day of the year  ;)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96152 on: December 25, 2012, 01:54:04 am »

* Descan paddles Willy
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96153 on: December 25, 2012, 01:57:03 am »

Say what you want about the religion itself, but if done properly, some Christmas songs can be damn good on the ears.
See: Chicago and Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96154 on: December 25, 2012, 01:58:39 am »

Quite.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #96155 on: December 25, 2012, 01:59:25 am »

Been busy hanging out with my family during our Christmas party. It was okay. As an early Christmas gift for the past couple days, I finally got my phone upgraded to a smartphone now. Now I can be within the loop of things my siblings relay to each other (I had texts and such in the past my old phone was entirely incompatible with receiving that they wanted to share with me, but was entirely unable to read/see for myself.); now I can surf the internet, and all other sweet things my old phone couldn't do before. Add to it, it's an Android OS. Naturally, I've got it flooded with all kinds of novelty stuff (testing out augmented reality features, and various crap like that; got games like Draw Something, Words With Friends, Angry Birds, and the regular staple of mobile games; the previous ones so I can challenge my siblings to Scrabble and Pictionary), for now; eventually, I will ease on down with the crap and render it as an above-average phone again, with a few more perks than I previously had with my older one. But man, the flood of features this thing has compared to my old one; it's like getting a metal axe that can turn into a halberd and a frying pan with extra flashiness, after using a thin rough stone and a stick to chop down trees for a good while, for Christmas.

Naturally, among the first other doodads I got for it was also an anti-virus program (no worries, I looked around at reliable sites for the best stuff before diving in; Avast was among the top-rated, and it's free as well. Works like a charm, and makes me feel a tad safer, and it's well-informative where needed). Considering these are essentially pocket-computers with GPS, security and anti-crapware/malware/spyware are a must, as well as discretion of when to have certain features like Wi-Fi and GPS on. I think I've rendered it into my computer away from my computer now; or at least a means to keep me up to date on certain things (especially the Steam sales right now) when I'm away from my machine, or at least unable to access my machine. The feeling's nice. I feel like an old man finally able to get up-to-date with the younger crowds, and at least start feeling like being able to 'fit in' again.

Regarding the Holiday Spirit of the season, as well as the celebration; to all nay-sayers of the seasonal celebration-fest, shut the fuck up, and have fun, okay? It's designed to be fun, so stop ruining it for the rest of us. It doesn't have to be about the birth of a savior, after all, many elements were borrowed/taken from pagan traditions, because they seemed pretty cool to use. It's a plenty involved holiday, full of gifts and fun and cheer, whether you want the Christ in Christmas or not, So like I said before: To all nay-sayers- shut the fuck up about the holiday, get drunk off some rum-flooded nog, and have some fucking fun.

Oh, and before it's too late,

MERRY CHRISTMAS, BAY-12!!!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 02:02:52 am by Itnetlolor »

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96156 on: December 25, 2012, 02:01:49 am »

* Descan paddles Willy
I thought I was allowed to be an attention whore on my birthday  :-[.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96157 on: December 25, 2012, 02:04:44 am »

At the height of my post-divorce depression weight, I was 238 lbs. According to girlfriend's scale, I am currently 217. A long way to go, for sure, but a pretty big step in the right direction.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #96158 on: December 25, 2012, 02:06:06 am »

On a less musical note: Pfeffernüsse. Dem be good.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #96159 on: December 25, 2012, 02:08:55 am »

* Descan paddles Willy
I thought I was allowed to be an attention whore on my birthday  :-[.
No no, that's the good kind of paddling  :o

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96160 on: December 25, 2012, 02:11:35 am »

Oh I see. I don't think I want receive any sort of paddling from Descan, regardless if his intentions are good or bad.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #96161 on: December 25, 2012, 02:12:51 am »

At the height of my post-divorce depression weight, I was 238 lbs. According to girlfriend's scale, I am currently 217. A long way to go, for sure, but a pretty big step in the right direction.
Hooray! Good work, Max.

Christmas without Christ is just Mas. I can live with Mas. It sounds like a fun and new holiday, and it works with extant greetings. Merry Mas to all of Bay12!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96162 on: December 25, 2012, 02:18:16 am »

My right hand is covered in blisters because I spent Christmas Eve smashing furniture with a sledgehammer and today my cousins taught me to use a stock whip. It's worth it.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96163 on: December 25, 2012, 02:24:33 am »

Heyo Bay. Have a great Yule, a joyous Kwanza, a merry Christmas, a happy Chanukah, a generally spiffing New Year, and a kickass 14th Ba'ak'tun!

Celebrate with some Christmas carols you haven't heard incessantly on the radio.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96164 on: December 25, 2012, 02:44:23 am »

Two forty three in the morning, it's muthafukin Christmas day fools.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 6409 6410 [6411] 6412 6413 ... 13325