Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6404 6405 [6406] 6407 6408 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15793825 times)

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96075 on: December 23, 2012, 10:02:40 pm »

I just played on a Chilean doom server, there was another guy and it was on co-op survival gamemode. We didn't win but it was a nice change of pace instead of laggy 8-bit megaman deathmatch servers (seriously, there are no classic doom/hexen/heretic deathmatch servers... At least populated/not subject to insane lagz). Duel servers, or other lagged co-op gamemodes/servers.
Just when I was thinking no Spanish-talking south american played online doom.

oh. And happy birthday to LiquifiedMoltenRockMcFry.
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96076 on: December 23, 2012, 10:03:49 pm »

My sister, brother-in-law, and niece from Minnesota arrived late this afternoon. It'll be nice to have them around since my mom will still be in the hospital all this week.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #96077 on: December 23, 2012, 10:21:07 pm »

Been a good while since I last did some deathmatching in any game. mainly Doom and Unreal. We need to organize some Bay-12 deathmatch servers.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96078 on: December 23, 2012, 10:54:40 pm »

Been a good while since I last did some deathmatching in any game. mainly Doom and Unreal. We need to organize some Bay-12 deathmatch servers.

As soon as I get my gaming desktop up and running, I'd be willing to host UT99 and UT2004 servers for a bit.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #96079 on: December 23, 2012, 11:02:03 pm »

This video had me cracking up so hard.

Also, I support this proposition of Doom servers. Get some BrutalDoom mod running on it too, good fun for the family!
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96080 on: December 23, 2012, 11:27:42 pm »

The ladyfriend and I were playing an old star wars game together, and she lost the Death Star.. I don't mean "lost" as in "it was destroyed," but lost as in she misplaced it. A friggin' Death Star.

I love this woman.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #96081 on: December 23, 2012, 11:37:21 pm »

Bwah? Where does one lose a death star? And in what sort of game? In all the Star Wars games I've played, it's generally pretty obvious where it is. (Pretty close to Alderaan, Endor, or wherever else is movie-related.) Is there some sick star wars space-RTS I've not heard about?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #96082 on: December 23, 2012, 11:43:33 pm »

Bwah? Where does one lose a death star? And in what sort of game? In all the Star Wars games I've played, it's generally pretty obvious where it is. (Pretty close to Alderaan, Endor, or wherever else is movie-related.) Is there some sick star wars space-RTS I've not heard about?

I've lost the DS in Empire at War. I've also glitched the game so I had THREE Executor class SSDs... So...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #96083 on: December 23, 2012, 11:53:18 pm »

I've lost the DS in Empire at War. I've also glitched the game so I had THREE Executor class SSDs... So...
If you've ever played Star Wars Customizable Card Game (SWCCG), then that's actually a pretty normal game with a few rare cards in the mix. Man, that was a pretty fun game. Not often some redshirt rebel pilot killshots Darth freaking Vader in his custom TIE Advanced X1 while the Death Star orbits Tattooine, blockaded by Corellian Corvettes owning Star Destroyers like no tomorrow.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #96084 on: December 23, 2012, 11:58:26 pm »

The ladyfriend and I were playing an old star wars game together, and she lost the Death Star.. I don't mean "lost" as in "it was destroyed," but lost as in she misplaced it. A friggin' Death Star.

I love this woman.
Palpatine: What do you mean, you lost the keys?
Darth Vader: Oops.
Palpatine: How could you lose the keys to the Death Star they're supposed to be in the ignition all the time in case rebels show up...
Darth Vader: Well I TOLD you to make them a force-powered object so I could sense them, but nooooo, that would make the key fob cost hundreds of credits to replace...
Palpatine: Dammit Vader this is the last time I leave you in charge of Imperial Machinery
Darth Vader: If I had a tongue I'd blow a raspberry at you, fart in your general direction and storm out.
Palpatine: Well why don't you do the last two hotshot? Scared?
Darth Vader: No... I... Er... Locked my room key in my room.
Palpatine: Seriously what the fuck bro.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #96085 on: December 23, 2012, 11:59:10 pm »

There is Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, where the Death Star is a movable unit and can travel in space (or over land due to how the game works). It's not a buildable unit; I think it can only ever be spawned in with cheat codes.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Doctus

• Bay Watcher
  • 黄昏よりも昏きもの…
    • View Profile
« Reply #96086 on: December 24, 2012, 12:36:07 am »

It was Star Wars: Rebellion.

I kiiiind of ended up wiping out 2/3rds of the inhabited core planets with that Death Star (and its replacement after I misplaced it). It kept reducing my popular support each time I used it, so I had yet more planets to use it on, and... in the end I was left with a handful of fortress-planets and a 0% approval rating. Oh, and a victory!

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96087 on: December 24, 2012, 12:48:42 am »

That's the best kind of victory.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96088 on: December 24, 2012, 01:10:13 am »

I'm just going to smile and nod and pretend I know enough about Star Wars to know what the hell you guys are talking about.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #96089 on: December 24, 2012, 01:35:21 am »

I'm just going to smile and nod and pretend I know enough about Star Wars to know what the hell you guys are talking about.

And I can tell you how tall Han Solo is in meters, that Arcona can get addicted to salt, the length of a Star Destroyer, the weapons complement of a Victory II Star Destroyer, a ISD, or an ISDII, and also the explanation for how Han made the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs.
I can explain how glitterstim is made, why it must be mined and darkness, and it's relative effects. I can explain what the Krytos Virus is, who made it, why, and it's effects. I can list a large number of Jedi, and I can give you a point by point explanation of the military career of Wedge Antilles, the Man that Won a Battle He was Trying to Lose.
I like Star Wars, is what I'm getting at. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 6404 6405 [6406] 6407 6408 ... 13325